I'm glad no one was hurt because I find this freakin' hilarious

by Newly Enlightened 9 Replies latest social humour

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

No wonder Albuquerque's car insurance is so high!

• Shador
    Shador

Your tax $ at work.

I can't really see any scenario where this would be anything but incompetence, other than maybe something that happened during a chase. But I would think a high-speed chase would've caused more damage to the car in front (A141).

This looks like A141 just wasn't paying attention and backed into and over F105.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I think it's the other way around. A141' s tires are not even touching the ground, how could they have gotten enough traction to get that far up over the front of F195?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

At least they didn't shoot anyone. The APD has been taking a lot of heat lately because they've just been gunning down suspects. There is another one the news station reported on, where 2 cops were chasing somebody and some how 'accidently' hit each other head on. I'll see if I can find that picture also.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

This one wasn't the cops, but this genius was having sex with a woman while he was driving. WOW http://www.abqjournal.com/main/204202/news/apd-dwi-crash-driver-having-sex.html

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley
    this genius was having sex with a woman while he was driving

And, by the looks of it, the cars decided to 'get it on' too.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Couldn't find any mention of the 2 cops hitting each other head-on. It's even gone from the Abq newspaper. But I did find this one.

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Proof that pigs cant fly......... or drive

• Newly Enlightened
  • Simon
    Simon

High speed chase, close proximity, something happens and someone has to break suddenly. The amazing thing is that this sort of thing doesn't happen more often.

We saw a minivan a last week up the back of a pickup truck. God knows what the woman was looking at but she must have gone full pelt into the truck because the van looked like a Smart car. No tire marks on the road.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit