According to Hebrews 3:1-6;10:19-22 Jesus is the faithful slave, as the great high priest

by wannabe 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
  • sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Hope this will be worth reading. I will be back.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Jesus Is Greater Than Moses

3 And so, dear brothers and sisters who belong to God and [a] are partners with those called to heaven, think carefully about this Jesus whom we declare to be God’s messenger [b] and High Priest. 2 For he was faithful to God, who appointed him, just as Moses served faithfully when he was entrusted with God’s entire [c] house.

3 But Jesus deserves far more glory than Moses, just as a person who builds a house deserves more praise than the house itself. 4 For every house has a builder, but the one who built everything is God.

5 Moses was certainly faithful in God’s house as a servant. His work was an illustration of the truths God would reveal later. 6 But Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God’s entire house. And we are God’s house, if we keep our courage and remain confident in our hope in Christ. [d]

Hebrews 10:19-22

New Living Translation (NLT)

A Call to Persevere

19 And so, dear brothers and sisters, [ a ] we can boldly enter heaven’s Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus. 20 By his death, [ b ] Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place. 21 And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God’s house, 22 let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him. For our guilty consciences have been sprinkled with Christ’s blood to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Amazing! Indeed, Jesus of the 2nd coming is the "faithful and discreet slave."

• mP
    mP

Lars:

The bible says that only jews can be the messiah. Are you jewish ?

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

mP:

The bible says that only jews can be the messiah. Are you jewish ?

LARS:

Ever hear of the "two messiahs"? Messiah ben David and Messiah ben Joseph? The Bible at Genesis 49 confirms that the first time the messiah becomes flesh, he is born through the tribe of Judah. The scepter remains in the tribe of Judah until Shiloh comes:

Regarding JUDAH, Verse 10: "The scepter will not turn aside from Judah, neither the commander’s staff from between his feet, until Shi´loh comes; and to him the obedience of the peoples will belong."

When Christ arrives the second time he comes through the tribe of Joseph:

Regarding Joseph, verse 26 "The blessings of your father will indeed be superior to the blessings of the eternal mountains, to the ornament of the indefinitely lasting hills. They will continue upon the head of Joseph, even upon the crown of the head of the one singled out from his brothers."

So there are TWO MESSIAHS reflecting the first and second coming. The first messiah comes through the tribe of Judah and the second through the tribe of Joseph at the second coming.

So yes, I have an ancestor from the tribe of Joseph. Here's my video about the two messiahs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgRW7_E89nE

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

In the parable of the two sons, the first son agrees to work in the vineyard but the second does not at first. But in the end, the second son ends up doing the work after feeling bad about not accepting the commission, but the first son who had accepted does not do the work:

28 “What do YOU think? A man had two children. Going up to the first, he said, ‘Child, go work today in the vineyard.’ 29 In answer this one said, ‘I will, sir,’ but did not go out. 30 Approaching the second, he said the same. In reply this one said, ‘I will not.’ Afterwards he felt regret and went out. 31 Which of the two did the will of [his] father?” They said: “The latter.” Jesus said to them: “Truly I say to YOU that the tax collectors and the harlots are going ahead of YOU into the kingdom of God."

This contrasts the returned Christ versus the Governing Body of JWs who becomes apostate in the end. A parallel of this is found in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus. The rich man represents the GB who is in charge of God's house. Lazarus is the prodigal son messiah who is cast out of the organization, disfellowshipped, for sexual immorality. Specifically, he is a male prostitute which is confirmed by his ulcers being licked by dogs. A dog in the Bible is a man who uses a male prostitute. But in the end, it is Lazarus who is in the favored position, the faithful one, whereas the rich man is cast out and in torment, representing the apostate state of the "man of lawlessness" who has become the evil slave.

So if you're watching, that is actually being fulfilled right now and can be observed right here in this discussion board. That is, Lazarus has more knowledge than the WTS and torments them with that knowledge. That's what I'm doing now. I'm the one with the advanced truth and knowledge. Thus I'm the faithful and discreet slave, though the WTS claims to be. I'm the one with the truth and the WTS is the one with the lies.

Now, I will give an example of how I have the truth and the WTS does not. But who in this forum is really paying attention and realize that if I have more understanding and knowledge than the GB then I must be the Christ?

An easy example if the date of Jesus' death at the time of the first coming. The WTS claims it does not know how it is that the Bible notes that Jesus' final trial was at the "sixth hour" -- which is noon -- yet how he dies at the "third hour" -- which is 9 o'clock. How can your trial occur after you've been impaled. The WTS, like all of Christendom, believe that Jesus died the same day he ate passover and was arrested, etc. This contradicts the Bible, though. In the Bible, the final trial is at noon, followed by his impalement at the "third hour" which is 9 o'clock, which is then followed by darkness at noon. So the trial and darkness occur both at noon-time, in between which there is a 9:00 impalement. So obviously, two days are involved here. The trial must occur a day before the impalement.

So that's what I'm teaching. The WTS ignores this and claims Jesus died on Friday, Nisan 14 and rose just two nights later on Saturday night. The Bible says Jesus was in the grave for THREE NIGHTS. Three nights mean he must die on a Thursday. So what I have been given light to understand, is that Jesus died on Thursday, Nisan 20th so that the three nights he was in the grave were Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night. The day Jesus dies also has to be a day of preparation. So was Thursday, Nisan 20th a day of preparation? YES! Friday, Nisan 21st, was a special sabbath day -- the 7th day of unfermented cakes! Thus there were two sabbaths in a row the following weekend, that Friday and Saturday. Jesus dies a day before a sabbath and rises a day after a sabbath. But to be in the grave for three nights, you need two sabbaths in a row.

Now the WTS must know this by now if they monitor the discussion boards, which I'm sure they must. So why haven't they updated this false teaching about Jesus dying on Nisan 14th? Maybe because it is too embarrassing. Even though they understand they should, it would be like admitting that God hid this from them and God revealed it to me, confirming they have been cast out but I have been chosen.

Even so, I'm the faithful one, showing the truth about the day Christ died, whereas the WTS and all of Christendom don't have the truth. This is God's way of showing that I'm the true Christ and thus the faithful and discreet slave. Of course, it is obvious that Christ will be over all of God's belongings, so that's another indication that the faithful and discreet slave is actually Christ -- that is, ME.

Whoever the Christ at the 2nd coming is, he has more accurate knowledge and more light than the GB and all of Christendom. That's me.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

LITERAL, SPECIFIC FULFILLMENT:

In the parable of the two sons at Matthew 21, it specifically mentions that "harlots" would go ahead of those chosen in the kingdom:

28 “What do YOU think? A man had two children. Going up to the first, he said, ‘Child, go work today in the vineyard.’ 29 In answer this one said, ‘I will, sir,’ but did not go out. 30 Approaching the second, he said the same. In reply this one said, ‘I will not.’ Afterwards he felt regret and went out. 31 Which of the two did the will of [his] father?” They said: “The latter.” Jesus said to them: “Truly I say to YOU that the tax collectors and the harlots are going ahead of YOU into the kingdom of God. "

This directly relates to Jesus taking up the body of a former harlot (male prostitute) at the second coming. The messiah at the second coming is the prodigal son who is a former "harlot" or male prostitute:

LUKE 15: 17 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many hired men of my father are abounding with bread, while I am perishing here from famine! 18 I will rise and journey to my father and say to him: “Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy of being called your son. Make me as one of your hired men.”’ 20 So he rose and went to his father. While he was yet a long way off, his father caught sight of him and was moved with pity, and he ran and fell upon his neck and tenderly kissed him. 21 Then the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy of being called your son. Make me as one of your hired men.’ 22 But the father said to his slaves, ‘Quick! bring out a robe, the best one, and clothe him with it, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet. 23 And bring the fattened young bull, slaughter it and let us eat and enjoy ourselves, 24 because this my son was dead and came to life again; he was lost and was found.’ And they started to enjoy themselves."

[HERE WE SEE HOW THE PRODIGAL SON IS BEING CHOSEN AS THE CHRIST AHEAD OF HIS OLDER BROTHER]

25 “Now his older son was in the field; and as he came and got near the house he heard a music concert and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants to him and inquired what these things meant. 27 He said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and your father slaughtered the fattened young bull, because he got him back in good health.’ 28 But he became wrathful and was unwilling to go in. Then his father came out and began to entreat him. 29 In reply he said to his father, ‘Here it is so many years I have slaved for you and never once did I transgress your commandment, and yet to me you never once gave a kid for me to enjoy myself with my friends. 30 But as soon as this your son who ate up your means of living with harlotsarrived, you slaughtered the fattened young bull for him.’ 31 Then he said to him, ‘Child, you have always been with me, and all the things that are mine are yours; 32 but we just had to enjoy ourselves and rejoice, because this your brother was dead and came to life, and he was lost and was found.’”

Thus we see that the prodigal son himself had become a harlot, but now is being chosen ahead of his brother as the Christ. So that specifically fulfills how a former "harlot" would be favored in the kingdom ahead of those who were first chosen.

To my embarrassment now, of course, I did become a prostitute for a while when I was about 23 years of age and living in Seattle, Washington. I sort of fell on bad times and men would stop in their cars when I was out walking to offer me money for sex. I would always refuse at first, telling them, "I'm a man!" I think that was a legal requirement in Washington at that time if you were dressed as a woman. Anyway, I ended up with no food one night and decided I wasn't going to starve and since men were offering me money for oral sex, then I'd for the first time, accept that offer. So I began to accept money in exchange for oral sex -- never anal sex. But then, being the novice I was, of course, I got arrested. So there is actually an arrest record in Seattle, Washington, confirming I engaged in prostitution at one point in my life.

The Bible, in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, focuses on that detail, I guess, my all-time low. But so does the parable of the prodigal son. Both confirm that the messiah at the second coming is a former "harlot" or male prostitute. But that fulfills the parable of the two sons where it specifically states that a "harlot" would go ahead of those chosen in the kingdom. Since the highest position in the kingdom is that of the Christ, the fact that the person chosen is a former harlot fulfills that scripture about harlots being higher in the kingdom. The prodigal son and Lazarus are both depicted as being former male prostitutes or "harlots." This is thus fulfilled by me since, indeed, I am a former male prostitute.

In the meantime, while a former male prostitute ends up being the Christ, the pious Governing Body who tries to regulate oral sex in the bedroom by married couples is the entity that is cast out and now in spiritual darkness.

Now it is very simple. If the GB still had God's favor and holy spirit, then holy spirit would be giving them the light and correcting their false teaching. Instead, I'm doing that! Thus God is showing that I have holy spirit and his favor and the GB is cast out. The GB would understand this more clearly than say most people in this forum. So the GB would recognize me first as the messiah based on my teachings before others. They believe in holy spirit.

So right now, Lazarus is the "faithful and discreet slave" and the WTS is the "evil slave." Lazarus, of course, is the imperfect person who becomes the Christ at the second coming, a former male prostitute, which is ME. Amazing, but true!

The second coming messiah has to be black, and XJW and a former male prostitute. So even if you don't think the Christ is me, which is fine, he will still have to be all of those things. That is, some other black, XJW and former male prostitute who has more knowledge than the WTS right now. If you can find a better candidate you like, then fine. Otherwise, I'm it!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, I was going to congratulate Lars for his shortest reply ever...

" Amazing! Indeed, Jesus of the 2nd coming is the "faithful and discreet slave." "

I am interested in this subject. IF Jesus is the FDS, then the GB is anti-christ. As Christians we would not want to refer to ourselves as the actual FDS, although a student can be like their teacher. So the parable of the FDS has principles for us, even though Jesus may have been referring to himself. Interesting.... I guess we will find out.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Wow...this thread is the perfect example of why prophecy is not of any private interpretation. You have one verse speaking of a faithful and discreet slave (or "faithful and wise servant"), and the JW Governing Body has adopted it as their personal calling card.

Actually, Jesus is NOT the faithful and wise servant; he is the returning Lord who judges his servants. In his parable, the faithful servant is representative of those who are ready for the Lord's return. If the JW WTBTS is God's especially chosen organization, the faithful and wise servant symbolize members of the church who have prepared to meet their master. Conversely, the unwise servant symbolizes those who are not prepared to meet the master. This parable was not considered a prophecy about faithful and apostate GB members. In fact, there's not one scripture in either the Old or New Testaments that prophesy of the Governing Body in any way, shape or form. (Well, with the possible exception of Matthew 7:23.)

Look at the parable in context:

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I see no prophecy here; only a parable, which is defined as a simple story illustrating a moral or religious lesson. The lesson above is that all men need to prepare for the coming of their master—not just the governing body of a publishing company. Prophecy is defined as a prediction of the future, made under divine inspiration. As you can see, there's no prophecy here. Besides, Jesus said that all men should be servants of their fellow man. Again, not just a governing body, but all men.

Thus, the "faithful and wise servant" is each believer in Christ; and as believers, it's up to us to be ready for the return of the Master. Those who aren't will be the "evil servant" spoken of in the parable. Beware those who would use scripture to exercise unrighteous dominion over others. "For many will come in my name...and mislead many."

Isn't that one of the main messages of Matthew 24?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit