If you could have one wish come true....

by butalbee 37 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

If you could have one wish come true, what would it be? Just one wish, that you would have to live w/ for the rest of your life, whether if be winning the lottery, finding true love, world peace, etc...what would you choose?

I know what my wish would be...I wish I never met him.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

You and Xena....and me as the meat in the sandwich.
    Im a man of simple dreams.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Gary Oldman running his long, slender fingers down my spine as he tickles other parts with his tongue.........I could go on but the wish is bound to get too graphic and too long!

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• zanex
    zanex

I wish my parents wud have never met those damn jw's...too bad wishes dont come true...life's a bitch...

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I wish everyone could experience the glory that it is to be me.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I wish that I was Hyghlandyr.

No wait.

I wish that I was me, living with Hyghlandyr, in a different house of course. With many maid-servants. And being served beef jerky and Labatt Ice beer. And playing Axis and Allies every night while chatting on yahoo. And then waking up in the afternoon to chill out with Cassidy and Brianna and then doing it all over again.

:) :) ;)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

For me, I would just wish that I met a decent woman who appreciated me, shared common interests and wasn't out for what I could give her materially. Sorry ladies, I know that probably most of you aren't like that, but most I ever got involved with personally just wanted what I could buy them. When money got tight, they looked for greener pastures.

In a nutshell, I would just like to spend the rest of my life with a special lady that is my equal and wants to have a life with me.

Preferrably not a JW!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• noidea
    noidea

To be with the one I truly wanted to be with.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I would wish for sour candy underwear for alllll da ladies }:)

• Simon
    Simon

You know I'm going to say 'Britney' right?

Actually, world peace (barff) It would solve so many other problems and I want my kids to grow up happy and secure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit