Book study 2013-2014

by pixel 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pixel
    pixel

From the upcoming August KM:

Beginning the week of October 28, 2013, the brochure Who Are Doing Jehovah’s Will Today? will be considered at the Congregation Bible Study. After completing this brochure, the book Draw Close to Jehovah will be considered (again, emphasis mine) beginning the week of January 6, 2014. Congregations needing a supply of these publications should request them on their next literature request.

You read it here first.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

BARF!!!

• out4good3
    out4good3

So...they got a new pamplet the are going to have to study and a book they are going over for the umpteenth time? What a waste?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Barf is right!!!

• *lost*
    *lost*

awh .. the books were the most enjoyable bit for me. I have to be fair, I miss reading them, but afraid to go near them now.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

Good times at the kingdom hall. Good times.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

I agree with you *lost,* I enjoyed studying the books for the book studies too. But once the book study was shortened and became a meeting part, all the fun went with it and it was easy to tune out.

• earthfire
    earthfire

So are there only two meetings a week now instead of three?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

So glad I'm out lol

• paladin
    paladin

Yes another repeat book study just like the Revelation Book (3 times). Nothing new just the same old propaganda. I would rather stay home.

earthfire: We have three 30minute meetings on tuesdays and 30 minute talk on Sunday followed by the Botchtower study.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit