The address to send questions for the U.S. Branch

by sosoconfused 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

If one has a question that they need to present to the branch for clarification e.g. - info regarding a teaching that one does not understand, where should the letter be addressed to and to whose attention should it be presented?

• jgnat
    jgnat

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/contact/united-states/

Jehovah’s Witnesses

25 Columbia Heights

BROOKLYN NY 11201-2483

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Soconfused, or you could go the easy and less dangerouse way and post the question here.

• Fernando
    Fernando

I believe it is not a pointless exercise, if the point of the exercise is to see how secretly blind, naked, ignorant, hostile and vindictive those at the top of this manmade pyramid are.

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

I have the answer to my question... I want to see if any response is provided to it that makes a lick of sense? I don't want to post it here first because that would be seriously incriminating and they probably would avoid answering it all together.

Thanks for the info jgnat

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'm all for writing headquarters. A single letter likely generates $200 worth of effort. That's a lot of administration. I say, continue to annoy them with embarrassing questions. Keep the elders hopping trying to stem dissent. They'll be so busy trying to plug the leaks they won't notice the levee has been breached.

Levee

• humbled
    humbled

Letters that may hold your JW life in its contents are basically farmed out to a branch of the Corp. and, if they answer you, has no signature on it when you get a response.

You are answered by a Corporation not by the FDS.

It is an experience that will put a fire under you, though. (Burn at the stake?)

Go for it, it helped me a lot.

Maeve

• Suspicious
    Suspicious

Way off topic but didn't want to start another thread. Anyone have links to official posting of the WT society joining NGO? Also I lost the thread for it that popped up a few weeks ago. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit