No More Money!

by Hold Me-Thrill Me 34 Replies latest jw friends

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Completely agree about frank!!!

umberto, I'm so sorry you lost your daughter.

• brandnew
    brandnew

The gb lames dont work, very few ever have held a real job, live very nicely, have nice cars, dress in expensive suits, have expensive jewelery, and so forth. And are asking, "in videos ", for children to give them their ice cream money........how lame is that?

• brandnew
    brandnew
    My advice to the gb........ ...stop beggin, and get jobs you bums! !!
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback

I did the acco a nunts for over 9 years. I love the freedom when I was given a new assignment. I never did write a cheque or ask for a receipt. I usually provided cash. The only ones that knew I was contributing was to ones that spied on whoever was putting money in that box. I would give Visa Gift cards to the CO's and pioneers in a thank-you card. Trust you it wasn't millions, and not significant enough to claim it on my taxes. But, it was more than adequate.I too am bummed out with those financial request bombarding the cong, and I refuse to give anything more.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's your money to do with as you see fit. I like the idea of giving to those in need..something I did as an elder rather than give it to the org. I believed at that time that the WBT$ ha turned apostate an that I needed to put faith in Jesus...that was then...now I cannot believe in anything. I am pretty close to atheist.

Death by a thousand cuts Bit by bit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit