Tech49, James Jackson and Zophar and every other elder on JWN...

by NeverKnew 17 Replies latest jw friends

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

I second Talesins comment. i kinda think its important to welcome EVERYONE equally as we move into the light of a new day, finally free from the hiarchy, status, and power structure that ruined so many of our lives. id like to think ive found a place here where we are all equals.

that being said, big welcome too ALL the newbies out there from grumblecakes (also kinda a newbie myself)

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

I don't think anyone was lauding their wisdom per se. I believe the welcome was more about noticing that more elders are waking up and taking off the blinders.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome to all new members.

Based on the experiences of recent new members, who were/are elders, I hate to feel this way, but I do hope that the WTBTS becomes way more demanding of, controlling of, and less of a social experience for JWs in the near future. The worse that the WTBTS becomes, the more JWs seem to be able to see TTATT sooner versus later.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I don't think all active/serving elders are dumbos. I think most of them are just normal people of all different levels of intelligence who do it because they think it's the right thing to do and really want to help people. Of course there are the little megalomaniacs and power trippers, as well as jumped-up window washers who know everything about everything, but in my experience, most elders are sincere eggs who want to give something to the congregation. They are probably the ones most likely to join this forum because they discovered what being an elder was really about and so they got disillusioned and found their way here. Now they really CAN help people by sharing their experiences here on this board.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Wecome,elders! your just so special even out of the borg! See things nevef change.

• Pickler
    Pickler

Thanks Tal, for your comment.

Elders... I DESPISE YOU......you make me feel physically ill......

BUT I separate the man from the office, so it's not you as a man that I hate, but you the elder.

You have caused so much harm, without you there would have been no JW.

Thats my view anyway.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Welcome. Nice to hear your numbers are growing on the JWN. Heres to a clean break from the tower when possible.

• scotoma
    scotoma

We want to thank the ex-governing body member, who believed Bible BS right up to his death.

We want to thank all the ex cirucit & district overseers for sharing their sins and knowledge of sins.

We want to thank all the Elder's who have left that in their former glory "stoned" people who are still walking dead.

We want to thank all the Bethelites and Missionaries that played the game so well for so long.

We want to thank the plain ordinary dogs (publishers) who snatch up all the crumbs of gossip from the consecrated table and collectively give the former leaders a new flock to admire them.

We want to thank organized groups of renegades who would like to make us worthless volunteers in overthrowing an organization that is going to die all by itself.

Please leave your godamn titles and certificates and honorary priveleges in the dumpster before you enter here.

We need a real "truth" thread from all of you x-leaders. You need to name your organizational sins and ask for forgiveness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit