Imitate their Faith - New book coming

by 2kingdom1914 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• steve2
    steve2

I want to imitate God's chosen people in every way practically possible. I am a pious and dutiful man of God.

However, in this tender day and age, I need some practical and no-nonsense encouragement to do so. So, is there any national ethnic group or peoples who will volunteer so I can practice Old-Testament styled-genocide on them?

All answers seriously considered.

Thank you in anticipation.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I just love that JWN readers know all this stuff before the diehard "try hard" jw's do!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Why are they all depicted as white people?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Why are they all depicted as white people?

This is exactly what I thought when I first saw it. So the OT Bible characters look Caucasian? They could get a job on the Governing Body!

Now all I see is the baby-alien-turban-face-shoulder-creature.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Its a wierd art style. I can't think of any style that is similar.

S

• Unicorns
    Unicorns

Imitate Their Faith by needlessly wasting your life on a false hope.

No thanks.

• Satanus
    Satanus

If they are all ot guys (and girl) who were waiting for the messiah who was to come, but whom they never saw; then it fits very well w the basic wt idea of never embracing the messiah, jesus. Its keeping the jws nonchristian.

S

• gbrn
    gbrn

I know it's a hassle but is anyone willing to scan and make a pdf version of this book for those of us unable to obtain a copy? I really want to get my hands on a copy, and it would be greatly appreciated by myself as well as many others I'm sure.

• d
    d

We got in the mail I looked it through. Man this stuff just seems more and more out of touch.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Imitate their Narcissism

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit