Greetings

by Naeblis 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Hello. I registered a while back but never really posted. Some people find me harsh. Some people find me not nearly harsh enough. Some people find me tasty with a side gravy. I don't like those last people much. I may seem mean to some of you. But that's only because there is adversity in truth, and truth in the undesirable. Look at me, not as someone out to cause a ruckus, but as someone who does not wear pants with increasing frequency. I look forward to my time here.

Edited by - Naeblis on 5 February 2001 18:44:51

Edited by - Naeblis on 5 February 2001 19:14:11

• buffy fox
    buffy fox

hello im very new be gentle with me.
    buffy

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Greetings Buffy Fox! I see you are new here as I am. I look forward to posting with you in the future. Remember, it's not what goes into a man that makes him unclean, but the puke you throw up when you find out you shouldn't have eaten it in the first place. CHeers!

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Hello everyone. I am all registered here now, and look forward to chatting with many of my old friends, as well as making new ones.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

ChuckD...welcome. There are many of us "Newbies" here. It is good to see fresh faces. But riddle me this. Are you running mixes? Are you?

• Simon
    Simon

I sense a "hello, hello" thread forming...
    Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your visit!

• mommy
    mommy

Welcome to all:)
    I was so busy running around behind Danielle last night laughing uncontrollably that I missed you! Sorry:) I hope you all enjoy this board as much as I do!
    wendy

• Seven
    Seven

Buffy fox and Chuck D, Welcome! Nice to meet you.

• nelly136
    nelly136

three newbies in one hit coool,
    nice to meet you
    and hope you stick around
    nelly

• waiting
    waiting

Greetings.

Remember that movie "Starman" with Jeff Bridges playing the alien shipwrecked on earth and that's the only word he knows?

Could that be Danielle? Whatever - Greetings from this place in webspace.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit