Are the JW's the biggest liars around?

by sspo 9 Replies latest social current

• sspo
    sspo

http://missoulanews.bigskypress.com/missoula/the-door-knockers/Content?oid=1864206

Just wanted to point out the biggest lie at the end of the article when the JW was asked what would happen if one of his son left the religion.

Can someone make it ckickable...Thanks

• cantleave
  • sspo
    sspo

Thanks Cantleave

• cantleave
    cantleave

Just added my own little comment! :0)

• sir82
    sir82

JWs have no monopoly on lying.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Left a comment

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think politicians still score higher on lying.

Doc

• whathappened
    whathappened

Love the comments at the bottom. Sounds like a thread on JWN. I would love to share the link to this article on my Facebook Page but I am afraid my daughter will see it an cut me off. I am not allowed to excersize my right to freedom of speech around her. If I say anything bad about JW's she will cut me off she said. I would love for her to see the comments. It will make the dubs think and hopefully it will ring bells that cannot be unrung.

Thanks for sharing this gem with us.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I love how one of the commenters cut and pasted the infamous 'apostate' article and changed references to apostates to 'Jehovah's Witnesses'. It's amazing how seamlessly the substitution is made; like the original article was written about them! Brilliant but simple use of satire.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

i think you pissed off the elder who gave the reporter the grand tour of the Assembly Hall.

The attacks against those who leave the Borg are Ad-Hominens and do not deserve a reply. he did lie about "family" or did he tell a 'half-truth" which is worse than a lie?

He looked like some of the fat greaser elders who were too busy eating to take care of the Flock. Poor humor on my part, I don't like the way he dismissed any of the claims without facts to refute the JW Dissidents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit