wow..someone actually hired me

by bboyneko 26 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Hey all,

for anyone that cares, after 4 months of unemployment and living off roman noodles and kool-aid, I have finally gotten a job. It's at www.livecapsule.com doing the interface for their software.

The office is damn pretty, in front of me is an entire wall of glass facing the ocean. I can literally open the door and jump into a passing boat and sail away to wherever they are going, at least if they dont throw me overboard.

Here is a pic of the office, im in the building to the far left:

They pay full benefits (100% health) and the fridge is always stocked with beer.

Oh yeah and my cat had kittens so if anyone wants kittens i'll mail you one.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations on the job bboy.

URGH kittens dont need anymore of them, our two are driving me nuts, besides might get a bit squished in the airmail

• butalbee
    butalbee

Wow, congrats on the new job, and the kittens.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

sweet

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

congrats bboy :)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Bboy)))) Glad things are picking up for you! We've missed you 'round these parts. Give Saffron and the kitties our love!

Andi

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Make sure you use plenty of packing foam and put holes in the box when you ship a kitten.

You might want to reference http://www.bonsaikitten.com/ for ideas on how to control the cat's bodily functions while in transit.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here is an excerpt from the web site about how to deal with waste removal:

Waste Removal. Left to its own devices, the kitten would quickly fill its vessel with its own urine and feces, leading to certain sickness and death, not to mention the inevitably unpleasant appearance and odor. The best solution is to seal the kitten's anus with Super Glue prior to insertion, and then insert a waste tube through a third hole in the vessel. As the kitten's body is still developing, a natural rectal diverticulum will soon form around the tube, which can be drained in any convenient fashion. It's just like a kitty colostomy bag!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Dan - CONGRATS!

Man, I WISH you could mail me a kitten, that would be so cewl! Oh well.

Kisses,
    Moe

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations Dan, and best wishes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit