No doubt Noah took the lead in family worship...

by tootired2care 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

"No Doubt"

Wasn't family worship night invented in 2010? The writers at bethel really are getting more stupid, this was taken from the latest August 1st Watchtower.

• Listener
    Listener

This must mean that they are not doing it right. They should be gathering as a whole family, grandparents, their children including their partners and all their children. It would make quite a gathering within some families, enough for a bible study group.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Oh boy. What nuttery. This sort of thing, like inserting "governing body" when talking about the apostles and older men in Acts, was one of the two hundred million things that got me thinking.

• zeb
    zeb

Noah took the lead.. etc ..so?

• andys
    andys

wow this keeps getting more and more crazy to the most umppped degree times 10 with a stinky turd that even would knock a vulture off a poop wagon

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

What you said.

• Ancientofdays
    Ancientofdays

This reminds me another painting where first century disciples preaching house to house with the bags and the rolls ...

such anchronism and stupidity is incredible.

Oh ... by the way Noah didn't use publications in the "family worship" !

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Let's review: It's a CULT.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

And why do they always show the Bible dudes praying with their arms wide and eyes open and heads towards the skies with mouths going, Ohhhhhh! Why don't they pray like that at the kingdom hall? They pray the Christendom way there.

• castthefirststone
    castthefirststone

I think Noah's wife is holding more than Noah's hand there while praying, didn't she read the latest council in her Watchtower? From the look of things it seems like that holding will soon escalate from the look Noah has on his O-face.

Noah also looks fairly young for a guy that's over a 100 years old and so does his wife.

Why is Ham/Jephtah/Shem elbowing his wife in the face? Does this also form part of "family worship"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit