'God's Word is Truth!' District Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses 2013 - FRIDAY AUDIO

by mindnumbed 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

This convention was in Green Bay, Wisconsin may 24-26.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

OMG please download 4:20 Believe Inspired Truth, Not Inspired Error and listen from 18:50 seconds on. This is insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane.

The guilt tripping is just insane. It is really worth a listen

• hoser
    hoser

Recycled experience word for word from the april 15 2002 watchtower page 5 in the talk believe in inspired truth not inspired error. 15:30

Don't go to university and don't save for retirement you spiritual slackers.

hoser

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

No wonder they don't want these wacky stuff up on the internet .

• St George of England
    St George of England

Many thanks.

Any chance of getting the other Sunday talks?

George

• Maralee
    Maralee

Thank you so much for sharing, your the best! thanks again, Maralee

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Thanks!

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

St. George "Any chance of getting the other Sunday talks?'

I updated the Sunday thread with all that I have available ... I simply didn't try too hard on Sunday.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I really appreaciate that you're posting the audio, but I keep hearing a "shipping" sound... is it just me or do you have another version of the audio?

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

ecan6: I keep hearing a "shipping" sound... is it just me or do you have another version of the audio?

There were issues with the broadcast as well as my recording on Friday, especially during the morning, some parts are missing or hard to hear.

If I can come up with a better recording I will post it. Saturday is fairly decent, although for some reason, my new MP3 skips bits when recording from the radio.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit