Looking for fellow Aussies

by signgirl 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hippikon came here because he's smart and now i can run thungs proper (except my photo wun't wok .. oh boogger! .. not you hippikon, you're as swut uz rubarb pie ;)

unclebruce, a new south welshman from adelaide (where they talk narly uz funny uz kiwis)

• hippikon
    hippikon

Hey Unk Wez yu bin? I wuz pineing after yu!

• Prisca
    Prisca

the Bushman's back in the Big Smoke????

• Rogue
    Rogue

Hi All,
    First time post ...... lol

Just a quick Hi to the rest of the Aussie Crew. I'm On the Gold Coast, Queenlsland.
    Had a "nice" pair of JW's 'round this morning so I'm catching up on all th JW news, they'll be back, no fear of that and I've been out for three years and might be a little rusty;)

Ciao for now.

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos.

• Mackin
    Mackin

Hi Rouge,

I'm not an Aussie but a close neighbour. Welcome.

-----------------------------------
    To the world you may be one person,
    But to one person you may be the world.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Welcome to the board Rogue. I'm from Sydney NSW.

• scammer68
    scammer68

Prisca - you're in Sydney? I'm an ex jw from the Penrith area... have been out for NINE years now.

Whereabouts were you when you were a JW?

Sam

• Prisca
    Prisca

Scammer,

Email me and I'll chat to you via email, ok?

We regularly have gatherings for ex-jws (called "apostafests") in Sydney, so keep an eye out for them. We usually advertise for them on this board a month or so ahead of time.

I am also organising a combined Australasian apostafest in Canberra for this coming September if you're interested.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Hey scammer68 were neigbours! - I live in your neck of the woods!

• scammer68
    scammer68

Prisca & Hippikon,

Thanks for your replies.

Prisca, I'll email you.

I meant to say in my post that 'I'm an ex jw from the Penrith area' meaning that was the area I was in then. I'm on holidays this week and my brain is obviously asleep... I'm in the North Sydney area now.

Sam :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit