As Christians, do you cry?

by misty 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

4christ,

Hi there! Can't help but notice you mention having attended Hope Chapel in Hawaii. I've never been there, but I was raised in Honolulu. Graduated in '89 from Kaimuki. Went to McCully congregation as a youngster and then Diamond Head as a teen. Where were you? Maybe we know each other. Email me if you want: [email protected].

Andi

PS: "Amazing Grace" is one of my faves to. "Shout to the Lord" is another one.

• SYN
    SYN

Nope. See this: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=22377&site=3

It really is such an amazingly beautiful series of interlocking systems that comprise what a human is. It's too bad we're working backwards from the object code, everything would be simpler with the source and a comment or three thrown in.

• curlers
    curlers

The first time I went to a Catholic church after being df'd, I cried and thought I was losing it. Sometimes I'll go to a Christian church with praise and worship and cry. I agree its from the repression of being raised as a JW and to shun the world b/c they're evil but in reality God is love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit