My Baptism Day. The skinny on the low down.

by Naeblis 22 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Nabelis dude, when are you going to start writing professionaly? Seriously man start sending your stuff out to publishing companies and stuff, or do screenplays. You kick ass. You could do press releases for companies but usually they are so boring and serious it will make you go comatose.

-Dan

• Imbue
    Imbue

naebs,
    You need writing partners. I have a friend that writes screenplays. Mostly independent short films but he does get paid to work with screen writers by the day. He has even had one of his shorts win an award at sundance and the woodstock film festivals. He's been writing a long time and he has a special edge. Actually you have the same kind of sarcastic wit. You should look into it.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Thanks everyone and I only wish I had made this one up :| Stupid 16 year old hormones!! Not better than 24 year old hormones come to think of it. BBOy let's write some screenplays! You have the inside knowledge.. :P I'll probably just end up writing the backs of cereal boxes..

• Xander
    Xander

Ahh...yes, SYN, but the 'issues' sisters have with cold water is less socially objectionable than the issues it would resolve for the poor, sex-starved brothers.

(I mean, really, if you followed biblical counsel as dicated by the society, you had YEARS of unreleased sexual frustration...walking in line near attractive sisters you're getting baptised in part to have access to, who are in swimsuits and either wet or about to get really wet. Cold water would be nice....)

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Great experience man!
    Mine wasn't as embarrassing. However, I do remember thinking "this can't be a good sign" as I ran back to the dressing rooms to puke.

"...if there is a hell, I'll see you there." (NIN - Downward Spiral)
    I'll be the one providing the fire.

• Xander
    Xander

oh, and lol @ picosito, that must've been hard (*snork*) - so, as I sit here wondering....any sisters out there intentionally torture the brothers dunking you? I 'spose I would if *I* was a sister, but, then, I'm a bad person

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Imbue
    Imbue

Naebs, When you work at writing screenplays on a team you can spend a whole day just working on one line. This sounds so naeblis.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I could do that.. in fact, I'll stun everyone with my work ethic by mulling over an entire paragraph a day.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko
    BBOy let's write some screenplays! You have the inside knowledge.. :P I'll probably just end up writing the backs of cereal boxes..

nabe...

Yeah right, the only things I audition for is commercials, very cheesy commercials. So if you want to write a screenplay about why everyone should have SWIFT brand kitten traps in their home, I can't help out too much.

Monday I auditioned for a credit card commercial, and they tried to make it humorous. How humorous is bankruptcy laws and interest rates?

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Too funny, Naeb!

I just have to know HOW embarrassed were you...a "little" or alot?

Shauna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit