PRIVATE VIEWS PUBLICLY EXPOSED

by Derrick 20 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

Rick,

We have no history so I’m clueless about where you’re going with this.

I *do* remember the Jensen guy, though. His email was posted here by kent without his consent, if I remember right. The guy was scared shitless after the fact. Thought he was gonna be df’d or something once the Watchtower trolls zeroed in on his real identity – the poor sap.

All I can say is that the guy wasn’t too bright in sending kent his views if he thought kent was going to respect his privacy. kent has an agenda against the WTS—only the Devil and the deep blue sea knows why—and the Norwegian is compelled... driven by wild horses, to fulfill his mission, come hell or the df’ing of whoever. If it knocks a brick out of the Tower, that’s all kent cares about, regardless of the personal anguish that falls on the individual who has to live with who-knows-what thereafter.

Every movement requires a sacrificial lamb or two, and as bad as I feel for what may have happened to Bro. Jensen, others should at least know that if they contact kent with their dissenting views, they

WILL... BE... “OUTED.”

Period.

p.s. Rick... not many responses to this thread, but a helluva lot of views. You’ve touched a nerve.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

TJ,

I *do* remember the Jensen guy, though. His email was posted here by kent without his consent, if I remember right. The guy was scared shitless after the fact. Thought he was gonna be df’d or something once the Watchtower trolls zeroed in on his real identity – the poor sap.
    The person involved *did not* leak this correspondence to anyone. It was leaked from another source, closer to WTS home, and the WTS has apparently accepted that he *was not* responsible for these letters being hosted on the Internet. Who got hold of these letters first Kent or Randy, is a matter of conjecture.
    All I can say is that the guy wasn’t too bright in sending kent his views if he thought kent was going to respect his privacy.
    Mr Jensen, as you can tell from his letters is very bright TJ, just to re-iterate, his letters found themselves on the Internet *apart* from any involvement by him.

The person involved, is I assure you far from being a 'poor sap', and is certainly not 'scared shitless' of being DF'd as you so delicately put it.

What he is, is a courageous man who is honoring his conscience in a very difficult circumstance.

Best regards - HS

• Eric
    Eric

Rick,

You were so damn close to figuring this out on your own!

or perhaps he neglected to mention that Randy had specific permission to post that correspondence.
    Also a reminder: While all e-mail can be considered correspondence, not all correspondence is e-mail.

Eric

• teejay
    teejay

Thank you, Sir Hillary, for this update.

Many of the details of this episode have escaped me, but at the time I felt a real connection with Bro. Jensen.

I remember feeling very fearful of his predicament. Although I am myself now far beyond being touched by any of the Wt goons and their machinations, I nonetheless remember many days hiding in ‘dark alleys’ as it were, running for my life, hoping to elude capture. It was not a happy time for me, and I could only feel for Bro. Jensen and what was surely about to befall him and his family. Even now, tears form at the thought of it.

Thanks... very much... for your note.

Peace.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Teejay said:

: Many of the details of this episode have escaped me,

What else is new?

What's that scripture about replying to a matter before you know anything about it?

: but at the time I felt a real connection with Bro. Jensen.

As do we all. I can only hope that Jensen can weather whatever storm the Borg will almost certainly unleash upon him. You simply don't question them.

AlanF

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Yeah, I confess I'm one of the 444 viewers.

But I have to say, when I think of all the people I've met off this board, and who have my phone number and address and what not--yet here I am still safe and secure.

The world is not the place Watchtower says it is.

I think (((KrazyKent))) has mellowed just a litle, and possibly so too JanH, going by their last few postings here and the last couple of times I was with them in chat. I'm just guessing they went through so much with the Watchcowards they needed time and space to work things out for themself. I rather miss them around the board sometimes. It sure does get quiet around here.

<raises glass> here's to all the ones who have moved on and left us here <sniff sniff>

• teejay
    teejay

Me: Many of the details of this episode have escaped me,

Alan: What else is new?

Funny. Brought a smile, truth be told.

What up, Alan?

*here's to all the Bro. Jensens who have the heart and nerve to question*

LET FREEDOM RING

• Kent
    Kent

As usual, Rick and TJ, you prove to be empty windbags - talking a lot of shit to try to embarras people you don't like. The only ones buying your shit are mental patients.

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Prisca
    Prisca
    WHY WOULD ANYBODY CONFIDE IN INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL SIMPLY EXPOSE THEIR PRIVATE EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE and "out" their identities?

Giving Randy and Kent the benefit of the doubt, it's possible they didn't know this info wasn't for public consumption.

However, in the past, Kent has deliberately posted personal information, including parts of telephone numbers (enough to ID where someone lived) and photos on this site, information that was never sent to Kent directly by the owners of such information with the intention of hurting those ex-witnesses.

If Kent has a bee in his bonnet about something, he feels he is above all moral responsibility, no matter how much he hurts the other party.

Such behaviour is only feeding the WTS PR department's line that apostates are evil, hate-filled people.

• Derrick
    Derrick

Prisca, thanks. I share your sentiments. I keep trying to remember that Kent is as much a victim of a dark period under the misguided leadership in the Jehovah's Witnesses history as the next JW whose spirituality has been mortally wounded.

Usually the one who is the angriest, is the one who suffered the most (emotional abuse). The more I read between the lines of the Watchtower's own literature, the more I'm beginning to understand what drove Kent, Jan and others to deny Jehovah's existence and consider Him to be no better than an angry Hawaiian Tikki god. I'm starting to think the present leaders of the Watchtower and some in Writing are responsible for the growing number of JWs who abandon all hope. Those at the very pinacle of the organization appear to me to have fallen into a very cynical mindset about the God about whom they preach.

Prisca, I really wouldn't be surprised if it turns out some of these "brothers" at the highest pinacles of the Watchtower are atheists at heart! Seriously! Something has caused them to stumble, perhaps seeing firsthand the failure of the organization to bear the "fruits" that Christ said would mark the true faith. Perhaps they are so angry inside, they are trying to make worshipping Jehovah as burdensome as possible to everyone who wants to remain a JW in good standing (as evidenced by the growing morale problems, as if each week's Watchtower study is spiritually poisoning people, and driving the cynically-termed "publishers" closer to the edge of leaving).

I hope you and your family are doing well in "the land of Oz"!

As for this topic, I have taken the matter private, and have decided to comment no further on this particular topic. I believe that dropping a matter that AlanF carelessly commented on is in the best interests of those who might otherwise have to endure what I consider social terrorism by a few treacherous and ruthless huntas presently in charge of a certain Organization.

However, I can be reached at the email address link in this post. (To those who got late replies, I'm trying to get into a habit of checking my email more frequently, sorry!)

All the best to you and yours,

Derrick

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour.

-- William Blake (Auguries of Innocence)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit