I hate working

by joelbear 18 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

After 3 days of work at Home Depot I have come to the conclusion that I do not like work.

Please send money.

Love

Joel

• LDH
    LDH

LOL Joel don't do that to me. I'm thinking of not going back to work--EVER. So don't tap out my resources.

LOL. How's Home Depot? I don't think I'd mind working in the wallpaper dept as it would be good for my creativity. I paper all my friends rooms and decorate them as well. I was thinking it'd be a good way for me to 'get out' for about two days a week.

Then I remembered I'm already up to my eyeballs in volunteer committee stuff--don't know when I'd do it.

Love,
    Lisa

• invisible
    invisible

Joel

Looks like you need some help finding your ideal employment, something that is right just for you. Something that you really enjoy and can therefore be exceptional at.

This book will help you and others to, to discover and recover your creative self.

It is called The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron, please buy it this week if you can and start the exercises as soon as possible, will really help you. The ISBN number is: 0-330-34358-0

Hope this helps you for sometime in the future, feel welcome to mail me again if you like.

Peace

Celtic
    [email protected]

• Xena
    Xena

ROFL Joel..please let me know if this works!!!!

PS I love my job

• Imbue
    Imbue

Invisible...I have that book! Get it Joel......lol. Your not suposed to love work thats why it's called work and not play.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• joelbear
    joelbear

its clear to me now why I have been unhappy my entire life. it is because of work. i was meant to lay on the beach and look at guys.

please send money.

im serious

love

Joel

• Xena
    Xena

I feel your pain Joel!!! I have always felt that I was switched at birth and really belong to a very rich family....most likely royal...yes I am quite sure of this!!!

I was meant to be served....

• bigboi
    bigboi

Joel,

I'm guessing u and the forklift didn't get along too well, eh? Well keep at ol boy. Things will get better.

ONE....

bigboi

• joelbear
    joelbear

I don't want to be served, I just want a big hairy guy's trunks to get lost in the surf every once in a while.

send money

love

Joel

• rhett
    rhett

It is possible to enjoy work. I know there have been places that I worked that I loved coming in every day. Same as my own business that I somewhat run. Love it and only thing I'd trade it for is a bigger version of it.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit