silentlambs among us

by silentlambs 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

i am silentlambs the elder who resigned in ky to protest wt policy with regard to child molestation. i wish to request assistance in finding victims who would be willing to come forward and tell their experience with wt justice. is every case handled wrong? absolutely not, there are good brothers who try and help those in need. the sad part is often as not these men are hamstrung by policies they are mandated to follow. who suffers? the victims. i believe there are those who make policy who do not care and the only way to make a change is through public outcry. i tried the inside route for close to a year, i met a stone wall of negoiation.

if those who are outside the organization are outraged by what wt policy does to victims, should not those on the inside be more concerned about making this right? not one more child should suffer because wt choses to not do anything. the silentlambs suffer due to being afraid to speak and find the help they need, why? because of wt intimidation. this policy will change due to the victims speaking up as they did in the louisville article, this is the beginning and there are more to come. if you would like to assist please let me know. those who lie, cry, and deny will not succeed.....

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

WELCOME!!! We have been following your story the best we can. (live in a different area)
    Congratulations for taking a stand. I for one am proud of you!
    Good to have you here.
    TW

• mommy
    mommy

Silentlambs,
    Welcome,I too have followed your story as best I could. Waiting on this forum has introduced us to you by posting the latest info. I hope there can be changes made, but sadly I don't think it will happen. Not that I am discreditting what you are doing, I have MUCH respect for what you are doing. It is just not profitable for the wtbts to "turn" in all the molesters, from the stories coming out there are many.
    All I can do is pray for the innocence lost & families disrupted. I too will pray for you and hope that you standing up and going toe to toe with them, maybe some changes will be made.
    wendy

• Seven
    Seven

silentlambs, Welcome to the board. It was a very emotional day for me when I first read what you had done. There are those who are afraid to speak-you have given them a voice. Dr. King once said: The greatest tragedy is not of the brutality of evil people but rather the silence of good people. You "are the wind beneath my wings" brother. Thank you.

Seven

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Silentlambs, welcome to the board. I admire your courage in standing up for what is right. Hopefully, there will be others who will join you and rip apart the curtain of denial that hangs so heavily over the organization.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I salute you my friend. A big sloppy kiss for your troubles. I salute your bravery, your moxy and your stylish wardrobe. I am in love with what you represent. I am also in love with Angelina Jolie. that is all.

• waiting
    waiting

hey silentlambs,

i met a stone wall of negoiation.

Many of us have met that wall, and stayed in silence, finally to walk away - brokenhearted. I've followed your letters closely, and the news articles.

There are many hurt persons in and out of the organization. Some can talk, others are not at the same time and place. Some never will be. Do you really want the experiences of persons who can't prove anything? Some of us have met the wall within and without the organization for not being able to prove our memories.

Btw, to whom do we send a letter of memories to? Somehow, I've missed the addresses. Thanking you in advance.

waiting

ps: Saw your picture in front of the KH - Paducah still produces some cute guys, eh?

• mommy
    mommy

I too would like the address:) thanx
    wendy

• badboy
    badboy

This was a defining post so

BING!

BADBOY OF THE LETS BRING SOME GOOD POSTS BTTT CLASS

• Pleasuredome

Share this

Google+