Hello everyone it has been a very very very long time !

by oldflame 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whathappened
    whathappened

Hello and welcome back.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Well I see some old timers are still here . Well life has been a box of chocolates for me , you never know what I am going to get that day . LOL

Don't think that because I have not been here that I went limp on fighting Cult Religions as I now take it on a more personal level in other owrds , Right in their face ! The last JW that came to my door I simply said to her Maam if I could have your attention just for one second and allow me to ask you a question . She said okay , so I hit her with this question . " First I asked her if she believed that Jehovah was telling the truth in the scriptures , she said yes then I asked her if she believed every word Jesus said and she said yes . I then said then please tell me why does Jehovah say in the Old Testament that he is the Alpha and Omega , the beginning and the last , the first and the last and then in the New Testament Jesus clearly says I am the Alpha nad Omega , the first and the last , the beginning and the end " She dropped her head as in shame and turned around and left never saying a word to me ! I hope I left something in that woman ears and heart . I hope she went home and looked those up and seen the lies she has been fed .

Anyway I want to say Hello to all the newbies and the Oldies I miss a lot of you and I remember the days when we had some very serious discussions . Gumby is still around I talked to him the other day . I hope and Pray that God Blesses each of you . There are a lot of things I have been working on over the years and I want to share them with you so you also know what is going on . I have been doing some very very deep research on several major topics like Cancer and the Poisons the Federal Government are feeding us , Oh yes there is a lot to share and I will do so on another thread .

Things that most people are completely brain dead about and when I say that I mean lack of knowledge , most are too afraid of knowledge , and I am not accussing anyone here either but there are a lot of people who have no idea what our Government is doing to it's people , and it's not just in America but more so here than else where . So I'll be popping in a little more often and sharing what I have learned about everything I have just told you about , believe me you will be surprised by what I tell you but here's the deal . It is all documented ! God Speed God Bless Us Everyone !

• oldflame
    oldflame

Oh and I too had to change my name as I forgot my password years ago . I was first going under KGB !

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I had to pop in to ask you to give gumby my love .This is the only way I can tell him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit