Circuit Overseer sign up sheet

by A question 12 Replies latest jw friends

• franticfran
    franticfran

I hated those visits,sisters climbing over each others backs to invite them for a meal only to discover that only the elite in the congregation would be considered,in the end our lot stopped asking for volunteers it always went to the elders wives or their pals,nausiating men pleasers,I used to avoid those visits if I could, and then just bung him £20 on the Sunday ugh! So glad I am out.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

We had a CO that would drop hints during Field Circus like: "It's been a really busy week so far. I wonder if I am I ever going to have an opportunity to get my car detailed this week." Of course, he would say that out loud in front of an elder knowing all too well that this elder would immediately volunteer to take the CO's car to the detailer right after Field Circus.

• tiki
    tiki

we had one who especially befriended us because (i think) he thought we were $$$$......and we did take him and his loco wife out to $$$$ restuarants a couple times..........

as for the lunches - i always had a full-time job so it was out of the question!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit