God likes virgins

by GWEEDO 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO
    Numbers 31
    31 So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses.
    32 The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 33 72,000 cattle, 34 61,000 donkeys 35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.
    36 The half share of those who fought in the battle was:

337,500 sheep, 37 of which the tribute for the Lord was 675;
    38 36,000 cattle, of which the tribute for the Lord was 72;
    39 30,500 donkeys, of which the tribute for the Lord was 61;
    40 16,000 people, of which the tribute for the Lord was 32.

This is the plunder done by Gods main man moses.

They made sure they got themselves 32000 virgins...so they can rape later, I suppose? I mean, what else would they do with them! But apparently the LORD also wanted in on the action. He got a tribute of 32 virgins. What for?????

my question:

Were they just supposed to be a human sacrifice....or did God intend to have sex with them as well? Seriously, what other use could he have had for 32 virgins?

• Carmel
    Carmel

You dumb shit! The donkeys were for the raping, virgins were kept for making coffee!

carmelite

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

in ancient times there was no lumumba available.
    I guess the 32,000 virgins were married to the israelites and assimilated into their nation.
    that was not so cruel like the phoenicians did: they sacrificed their own children to the fire god as donation for a good harvest.

quite sure the male israelites were happy for a good quickie with those untouched virgins who were not circumcised like nowadays the virgins in a young age in many African regions.

you see, abnormal behaviar is no question of era, its a question of culture.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

and you still believe this storybook called the Bible?

God is a psychological crutch. Once you really understand that you know its all bullshit and that it allows men to justify their actions.

• SYN
    SYN

Gravedancer: Correct! My personal belief is that the Bible, combined with most forms of organized religion, are merely tools for chauvinistic repression of the female species! It's obvious. Dubs are an extreme example of the latter...

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• Xena
    Xena

Gravedancer we ALL know you don't believe in the Bible...but some do..and some just like to debate issues of doctrine as entertainment or an intellectual exercise....

DO YOU MIND???????

• Moxy
    Moxy

this is quite the passage, i dont remember ever seeing that one verse before. of course, theres not a single reference to the passage in WT pubs. in the case of the apparent human sacrifice of jephthahs daughter, a 'burnt offering,' apologists unanimously claim a 'burnt offering' was really another word for temple servant. in this case, that's obviously not the case, since there are another different 320 that are set aside for temple service. so the 32 are clearly a sacrifice.

on the other hand, since the 32000 were just the virgins, there must have been several times that number of men, women and young boys that were slaughtered already--whats another 32?

mox

He say you BWADE WUNNAH

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Xena

You had a point to make?

Its ok for people to post stuf....just not ok to post stuff in reply?

Or what's the deal?

• Xena
    Xena

Gravedancer,

You had a point to make regarding this scripture or did you just want to announce to the world AGAIN that you don't believe the bible and can't believe that anyone else does either????

Get over it dude...

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

The point was that looking at a stupid scripture such as this is FURTHER proof that its all nonsense.

You don't like what I write then ignore it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit