I'm 55 pages into C of C

by DanTheMan 11 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Amazed, dumbfounded, flabbergasted are adjectives that only begin to describe my emotions as I learn about the inner workings of the borg during Ray's time. The flip-flops on oral sex (as if it was any of their business to begin with), are simply...I can't even say it - unbelievable. The sheer cold arrogance of it all. Or how wives couldn't scripturally divorce their husbands if they engaged in bestiality or homosexuality, since that wasn't true adultery (WHA?) Thank GOD I'm not still a part of the insanity, thinking that I'm the problem.

• patio34
    patio34

Welcome to the land of the free! I read both of Franz's books and thought they were very good. It's so great to expand reading and thinking, eh?

Happy reading!
    Pat

• butalbee
    butalbee
    wives couldn't scripturally divorce their husbands if they engaged in bestiality or homosexuality, since that wasn't true adultery

What about camel sex, does that count?

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

You will learn from Ray's books that the world is a much much better place than you ever could have known.

Best wishes on your 'journey'dantheman.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey Butlbabe,

You hear about the fifty doctors that tried camels but went back to their wives?

Now see how you've led me astray?

carmel

• NotBlind
    NotBlind

I found that both of Ray's books were real page-turners, hard to put down. The highlight of COC, for me anyway, were the two chapters "Point of Decision" and "Aftermath". These helped put the actions of the organization into perspective. It also helps put some personality to the otherwise nameless faces I had always heard about on the GB.

• teejay
    teejay

Keep readin', Dan. It only gets better.

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

CoC is awesome to say the least. I am loving reading it.

I was sitting outside on my back steps (I live in a trailor park) reading it when JWs pulled up to my neighbor's house a few days ago. I had one of those, "you do NOT want to fuck with me" look on my face. Unfortunately they never came over to me...LOL

Happy reading!

Shelly
    Former victim and recovering wonderfully from a broken spirit
    Smile, because we all have been freed from slavery!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: What about camel sex, does that count?

Some camels object to that. Moderation is the key.

Farkel

• Francois
    Francois

9 out of 10 college professors who have tried Camels switched back to women.

FT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit