"God loves me but He doesn't love you"

by stillin 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• Comatose
    Comatose

Everyone pretty much knows Neanderthals existed. But, god didn't love them either I guess. He made them, but gave them no help to worship him. They lived for a while and died. They had sin and imperfection. Before Adam. No ransom. No one true god. Just some people trying to make it through life alone as best they could. Like us.

• steve2
    steve2

I love that "true" believers from starkly opposing faiths believe that only they will be saved. Hence, no matter how loyal and moral you are, if you are in the "wrong" "true" faith, you're destined for the same "end" as all the others. An accident of birth or conversion consigns you to the very opposite of what your "wrong" faith holds out for you. If you can love a "God" who does this to the unfortunate "wrong" "true" faith believers, and/or accept that it's the behavior of your "God", you reveal the cold religious "apartheid" that lies at the root of the multitudes of religious exclusivists' conflicting faiths.Religious "Truth" - one of the most morally repugnant forces in the world.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Sounds just like the Pharisees that Jesus saw standing in the street, looking up to heaven and saying 'Thank God I'm not like these sinners!'

Jesus didn't think that much of them....

• ilikecheese
    ilikecheese

It seems their message is more... "God loves me, but he doesn't love you. He also doesn't love most of the people who have ever gone to my church, especially if they've smoked cigarettes with wanton disregard or touched their girlfriend's breast with no regrets!"

None of the churches I've ever gone to say anything like that. Most churches I've attended stress that God loves everybody and everyone's kind of a butthead anyway. We're no better than anyone else!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

God doesn't exist. Even if he did he doesn't love anyone but himself.

He punished Adam and Eve and their innocent offspring for thousands of years then wants us to repent that he did this to them. Then he killed himself and then says everything is alright now, you can praise me even more.

Nothing has happened. Each generation that belives the delusion thinks the 'end' will be in their lifetime.

Utter rubbish. If god exists then he is a turd! I'd sooner die than give that psychopath the pleasure of me praising and stroking his filthy ego.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Utter rubbish. If god exists then he is a turd! I'd sooner die than give that psychopath the pleasure of me praising and stroking his filthy ego.

Tell us how you really feel, Punkie. LOL.

I'm with you, brother.

Just a suggestion: try to open up a little bit more and say what you're really feeling inside. Sometimes I'm just not sure what you're trying to say.

• Terry
    Terry

None of us has ever heard a word from God.

But, we've had our ears stuffed full of words from ordinary people claiming to speak FOR God.

None of us has ever read a word from God.

But, we've had our eyes blinded by words from well-intentioned people who translated and "corrected" and adjusted copies of what other people

wrote that still other people say they heard when somebody else SPOKE the word of God.

To speak FOR God is to fart and invite others in for a sniff.

It may have tasted good when it was food you ate....but...by the time it gets to the rest of us....well....IT STINKS!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

God loves WHAT IT CAN GET OUT OF YOU! Not you.

And who did God love in the LIE-ble? Tyrant David? Didn't Tyrant David hate everything outside its nation? Didn't that scumbag hate everyone that wouldn't abide by joke-hova's rules?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

este : why did the burning bush keep burning? why didnt it get consumed????

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

Cuz it's a story?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit