Waiting for NEW LIGHT!!!!

by VeniceIT 2 Replies latest social current

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

You know I've been thinking (scary eh?) and I wonder just when the WTS's "NEW LIGHT" will come out on the 'events leading to teh big A'.

As it stands now the WTS says that the govt's will turn on ALL False religion aka Babylong the Great Especially Christendom. I bet they're really getting the miliage out of this scandel with the Catholic Priests. What I'm wondering is how they're going to explain the fact that they're next!!!!

They'll scream 'PERSECUTION', but then aren't the Catholics being persecuted??? and why did the JW persecution start before the fall of BTG????? hmmmmmm

They'll have to come up with some kind of new light in order for this to set well with the JW's. Although I bet 75% of them don't know what they're supposed to belive anyway.

I also wonder what'll happen when this new light does come out and an Apostate fortold it???? hmmmmmmmmmm

Ven

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching!!!"

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

They've been warned that the apostates are running rampant.
    So when Dateline does happen the R&F will likely want to blame apostates.
    Sad.
    Just like the UN thang, the common reaction was that it was apostate information. They can't see the truth when its staring them right in the face, or don't want to see it.

• LB
    LB

I sure would love it if this entire thing had a major impact of some sort. But my big hope is that lots of people studying will think twice about continuing their studies.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit