The first of many 2013 District Conventions is over . . .

by bats in the belfry 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

. . . was it worth attending?

Is your survival more sure now?

Which part of ‘God’s Word is Truth!’ now?

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

And has a new translation of the NWT been revealed to the new F&DS?

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

We wait news about release (with photo - please) Thanks !

• Gayle
    Gayle

Pretty quiet . . . . there were 2 conventions last weekend and there's 14 conventions this 'next' weekend . . . . .

• Kallam
    Kallam

I'll never forget the last assembly that i went to. I had already decided that I would no longer be attending any meetings so I treated it like a farewell tour. I spent the last day at the restaurant overlooking the Skydome field, drinking beer and eating wings. Good times.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Five new tracts:

Courtesy of JW.net member obarac

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The only piece I'd like to hear is the "Apostasy symposium", I think it was on Saturday. Any notes or a recording?

Curious how scared they are of us big, bad apostates these days.

• Ding
    Ding

Did they explain who the FDS is and why it took them 93 years to figure it out?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What a bunch of re-hashed, recycled crap!! Seriously, what a joke. Do you have any idea how cheap those crappy tracts are? What a freaking joke! These people are losing it. There isn't a thing in these tracts, a bible principle I mean, that someone with a third grade reading level could not learn on their own.

The WTBTS is a joke. Any unique teaching that they have is totally due to eisegesis. 1 year ago, I had no idea what that word meant.....

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I love the two tracts that ask a personal question, "How do you view ... ?" and then tell YOU what your opinion should be!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit