Prince to Be Honored at Billboard Music Awards tonight

by orbison11 15 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

Prince is to receive the Icon Award at the awards tonight.

Does anyone know if he is or is not a jw?

thanks

• Gopher
    Gopher

Oh yes he is still a believing JW. How much he's been door to door recently, I am not sure.

Here's an article from 2010: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/w0004412.html

• orbison11
    orbison11

hhmm, well then i guess i will watch the show this evening

just to see him perform.:)

• Este
    Este

Cool, I am a Prince fan....

E.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Somebody time how long it takes him to mention Jehovah, although he probably hasn't been to a meeting or out in service for ages.

• stillin
    stillin

D'ya think he might be "seeking great things" for himself?

hey, loved his "While my guitar gently weeps"

• SophieG
    SophieG

If he's still hanging with Larry Graham he's still probably in JW Land. Last time I heard his girlfriend was studying! If he were to wake up he'd put out one heck of an album.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Girlfriend? You mean Bro. Graham divorced his wife? and now he's dating again?

What the Hell is this new light about dating out of the kingdom and studying with them to bring them in? I know that's nothing new, but being that he's in the public eye I wonder if they're cutting him some slack because he doesn't have the the same bank account as the Williams Sisters are MJ had.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Prince notoriously instructs all celebrities seated at his table to not make eye contact with him or speak to him.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

The Witnesses sure know how to attract oddballs,even famous ones. Why would Prince,accept an award for being an icon? Shouldn't are only icons be the GB,er,I mean God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit