What personal experiences have you had with 6th sense?

by Fernando 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fernando
    Fernando

I was at work one day at a seafood wholesaler (some years ago). There was considerable tension in the air.

Another worker briefly left the workplace. He could simply have gone to the toilet or for a smoke.

Without seeing where he'd gone, or what he was doing, or hearing what he was saying, I instinctively knew he had instead gone upstairs to see a particular manager. I instinctively knew exactly what was discussed and exactly what the outcome would be.

The worker came back to the workplace.

It then played exactly as I had been led to expect via 6th sense.

On this occasion, and thankfully, it was to my advantage. Much needed at the time too.

It would be great to read other experience/s no matter how normal, strange, or even bizarre...

• Witness My Fury
  • Wholly
    Wholly

Things like that happen to me all the time. It's almost normal. I know who is calling when the phone rings, for example. It just happens periodically and I don't control it. I have noticed that when I go against "it", problems are not far behind!

• Este
    Este

spirit intervention or manipulation.....

E.

• moshe
    moshe

We were out shopping for graduation and birthday cards last week on Wednesday and I picked up a "send some sunshine your way' card. I looked at it. put it back, came back to it, looked at it again and handed it to my wife." I think we need to send this to your stepmother" ( a widow now, her father had died 15 months ago)- "Why, she replied? we just sent her a Mother's day card". We went back and forth- finally she said OK , we'll save it for the future. Two days later we get a call from her stepmother-- she had just had a needle biospy done and she has localized breast cancer and needs surgery to remove it. My wife says- how did you know we needed that card?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The Skinner box explains it all.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._F._Skinner

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

Sometimes when I'm thinking of someone I haven't heard from in a while, I hear from him/her.

When I used to call my mother, she would say that out of 4 kids, 2 or more of us would call or visit her on the same day after a long time of noone calling or visiting her.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Has anyone counted the misses against the hits?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Fernando - "What personal experiences have you had with 6th sense?"

I was really blown away by the ending the first time I saw it, and I still enjoy watching it from time to time.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

I had a dream years ago when my cat went missing. Three days before she came back I dreamed that she would turn up Sunday afternoon with a damaged left back leg. That the neighbours would find her under the fire escape stairs in the afternoon that day, that the day would be sunny and that she would have an operation to fix her leg. Also unfortunately, that she would die because of it as well. Sad to say it all came precisely true. I still miss her to this day.

Also I’ve had more experiences that this as well. Here is a video of me talking about one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=35TkGmwsg9A

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit