FOLLOW-UP story to YouTube video 'Elder's come for a Visit'

by Brother of the Hawk 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Quaterback. No one complained, but keep in mind, because of a health problem my wife and I could not go to meetings so the phone tie-in was our only life line. We did eventually move to another state, and thought we had threw away the tape. Then one day NE found it, and here we are. The local elders do not know yet, but we are now officially on the way out. We tried to get the phone tie-in this morning to confirm a theory, guess what? we were told by the phone system our pin# was no longer valid. This is not because of the video. affectionately: Brother of the Hawk ( I will surrender my mind no more, forever)

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

BOTH: I discussed your video with my wife, and we both agree that although it was a daring move, you still should be able to enjoy freedom to JW meetings. However, you will be treated with kit gloves from those that have a leadership role in the cong. If you are having telephone hook-up problems, you probably won't be given the real answer, but, you will probably be invited to attend in person. This is the You Tube generation, and just recently on 60 Minutes they showed how the Commercial world is invading our privacy. So everyone is an Open Book.

I am so glad that we are not on Facebook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit