This is a tall brother that is giving the talk :(

by Iamallcool 17 Replies latest jw friends

• finally awake
    finally awake

I think those are his socks, it looks like he took his shoes off to protect the upholstery.

• minimus
    minimus

u mite b rite about the sox.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

In JW Land, it's wrong to place children on a pedestal or honor them like worldly people do with birthdays, etc.. But it's OK to place them on a pedestal in front of 100 people and then give them a great round of applause (as long as this will help remedy their youth retention issues)...

Another point I'd like to make.... S A F E T Y F I R S T ! ! !

Who was the idiot who put this kid in harm's way by making him climb on a chair with flip-flops on... that's an accident waiting to happen... after many decades of j-dub children giving parts from the platform, you'd think the WT would have already fabricated podiums for children by now... morons...

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

I gave my first bible reading in the second school when I was 5. The brothers built a set of carpeted steps so I could reach the top of the speaker stand.

In public school by the 4th grade I had gone to several oration contests and placed 1st for a speech on the dangers of drug abuse.

Through middle and high school I continued to be selected for state competitions and it was justified by my parents because much of my information was pulled directly from WT literature. For the same reasons I was also part of the debate teams for various issues even including some political subjects.

looking back on all of it now I realize what a TOOL I was, but I am greatful for the early start and the skill sets that I now have which allow me to speak out publically against sex abuse issues specifically within the WT organization.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

He had to dress in a mini corporate suit but take his shoes off!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

The cong control freaks wouldn't let the kid wear shoes:(

S

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

That looks a lot like my hall but in a different colour. Is there a cookie cutter mould for curtains, lecterns and that?

• tiki
    tiki

freakin stupid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit