Why dont Jehovahs Witnesses target the Muslim religion as they do Catholics and the protestant religions

by smiddy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

O.K. fair enough they do not have the same freedom to go from door to door in muslim lands , and of course their are so few of them their to make any impact with their incidental witnessing .

However with modern day technology ,the internet , Blogs ,tweets ,social media , etc,etc. they could saturate /flood these countrys with their brand of " truth" if they were serious about it .

The fact that they dont, : means they are not serious about spreading the good news of the kingdom in all the earth , making Jehovahs name known in all the earth , or witnessing to everybody on earth so they can have opportunity to gain salvation .

OR ARE THEY AFRAID OF WHAT THE MUSLIMS WILL DO TO THEM IN RETALLIATION .

smiddy

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jay hoover is scared of getting kicked in the nuts by allah.

S

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

ANYMORE HATEFUL ARTICLES ABOUT ALLAH

AND WE'LL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR!

Doc

• blondie
    blondie

There was a time when the Catholic Church took more physical steps against the WTS (and other Protestant religions). The RC influence over governments has lessened some and theoretically were separate entities. In many Muslim countries religion/government are the same things, not the legal separation seen in ths US and other countries.

Remember that the WTS followed the segregation laws in the US and South Africa when it came to where they went door to door, the population of single congregations, and where they attended conventions. It is not hard to see that where making converts is against the law (and not just door to door), that the WTS chooses to sidestep the danger.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Because they are wusses. I target the Jews, xians, and muslims equally. You have bad teachings, I target you. You have a share in enslaving humanity, you are my target. Your religion makes women second-class citizens, tightly regulates sex, and bashes homosexuals, it is crap. You venerate a tyrant that goes around murdering foreigners simply because they do not worship your god, shame on you and your religion.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Self preservation.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The fact that they dont, : means they are not serious about spreading the good news of the kingdom in all the earth , making Jehovahs name known in all the earth , or witnessing to everybody on earth so they can have opportunity to gain salvation .

After all wouldnt lands under muslim/Islam control constitute roughly about a third of the worlds population ? Maybe I should include China and India

It`s been 2000 years since Jesus gave this instruction ,and jehovahs witnesses have boasted they are doing what christendom failed to do ,albeit using an outmoded door to door ineffectual method ,failing to use more modern technology that is available and only giving token support for lands outside of christendom including the vast continents of India and China

So not only has christendom failed ,but the boastful jehovahs witnesses have failed miserably , or are we to wait another 2000 years to see the results for another third of the earth to be covered .

smiddy

• on the rocks
    on the rocks

JW's will be beatem black and blue if they dared do that in my country...India.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

1. Because they are in bed with them in Europe

2. They are scared of them big time.

Oz

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

They are banned in most muslim countries.

They want to appease the governments there like Rutherford tried to cozy up to Hitler in the 30's.

Can't be preaching fire and brimstone about muslims when they are attempting to get a ban lifted.

I also think that they are scared at being a target for extremist action.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit