what happened?

by heathen 23 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

Just another thread to find out the popular opinion on what happened to the dinosaurs.There are several popular theories such as meteor shower ,super volcanoes or solar flares I'm open to any and all theories or new findings .Personally I go with the meteor shower one .The dinosaur represents the most successful time in the history of our planet where life flourished for untold millenium only to become extinct seemingly over night.ANy opinions are welcome ,thank you for any participation.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Their hedonistic, selfish lifestyle finally caught up with them.

• larc
    larc

From what I have seen on educational tv, the most accepted theory, is they were wiped out by a huge asteriod colliding with the earth.

• apostate man
    apostate man

Prehistoric Armaggedon.

• sleepy
    sleepy

You mean you don't know what happened to the dinosaurs?
    After they finished trampling the earth down ready for man kind they were wiped out by Jehovah, it says so in the Awake!

• Francois
    Francois

6/9 is right. They ate themselves to death.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

A bunch of them formed a dinosaur cult in which they were required to attend five meetings a week and go out preaching to the other animals on a regular basis, and were not allowed normal dinosaurish family and social activities. Eventually they were all bored to death.

Tom

"At midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do"
    --Bob Dylan
  • heathen
    heathen

did the awake say anything about the hedonistic lifestyle,sleepy? lol.Yes I heard of the asteroid theory larc it is being widely accepted by the scientific community and makes sense but they haven't been able to prove it happened that way.Or maybe they had a cult suicide ,neon madman.How about aliens having an interplanetary bbq?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

When Jesusaurus Rex came, he was rejected by all the other dinosaurs, who wouldn't let him join in any dinosaur games. So Jehovahsaurus Rex looked down from his reptiloid home in the invisible spiritsaurus realm and wiped 'em out.

Fortunately, when Weasel Christ came to preach to the cynodonts, some accpted his teaching, and so today all good dogs go to heaven.

That's what I'm willing to believe.

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Scientists endeavoring to explore
    what did in the dinosaur,
    through proposals convoluted show
    events transpired eons ago.
    Theories, there are no dearth;
    Asteroids that crashed to Earth
    Radiation, exploding stars,
    everything but men from Mars.
    While such hypotheses impress,