Reality show at the best

by free2beme 10 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Just ran across this on HuluPlus! Worth the watch, even in an overload of reality shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg&feature=share

• free2beme
    free2beme

You should see their melt down on their facebook page. Unreal!

• Simon
    Simon

I saw that episode a couple of days ago ... wow, unbelievable people.

Hope the word gets out so they can't put other employees through such bad treatment and misery.

Not often that Gordon Ramsay has to just walk away ...

• free2beme
    free2beme

Simon, apparently they thought ranting and having word wars was a good idea on their Facebook page too. What I read there was unreal and I felt sorry for their employees. Although, if I was in town I might go get a soda or something and see if a floor show happened like what was seen on the show.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Really disgusting how they treated their employees and customers, especially taking all of the staff tips for themselves - they were both nuts and paranoid, moaning about the haters all the time

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I was just reading about this on facebook. These folks are nuts -- what a train wreck!

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Thanks for sharing. Just watched it and could not believe. Worst was how the treat their staff including stealing from them. Wow!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

God I could hardly watch it, so much tension and denial.

• talesin
    talesin

Yeah, I watch all of Ramsay's shows ...... I got a very strong impression that this couple was related to 'la famiglia', if you know what I mean ... also, FUGAZI!

t

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It was unbelievable, these people have their life's savings tied up in this business, they get a chance to have Gordon Ramsey tell them what is wrong, but they are so far divorced from reality they can't get it. They couldn't get along with each other or any one else. Truly horrid people, they deserve what they got.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit