• *lost*
    *lost*

any thoughts ?

• mP
    mP

Theres no real difference.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Isn't that a difference without a distinction?

• Este
    Este

Jesus is from GOD the only begotten son of GOD. Jew by meaning but not by birth, as none of the genes from Mary were passed on to Jesus, otherwise he would be imperfect.

Estephan

• *lost*
    *lost*

because I came acrss something that says technically he wasn't a Jew, which would make sense.

that they din't recognise him, and killed him

so i was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts info on it

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Jesus was born a Jew, lived as a Jew and died as a Jew. I assume He was ressurected a Jew.

What is the distinction? Hebrew is a language. NYC has many Jews, not Hebrews. Perhaps you have a different meaning in mind.

Hebrew School is difficult for Jewish students.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Wasn't Hebrew/s a culture of peoples ?

Hebrews a race of people, Jewish is a religion, Israel is a nationality. Yes ? no ?

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

well, he wasn't a jew because he beefed with the money changers; unless they were his competition. now as far as being a brew. lets see, he lived at home until he was 31. went into the family business. he thought he was the son of god. his mother thought she was the mother of god.

im gonna go ahead and vote jew.

• Badfish
    Badfish

From Wikipedia:

" The term Jew originates in the Biblical Hebrew word Yehudi meaning "from the Tribe of Judah ", "from the Kingdom of Judah , or " Jew ". This was translated into the Greek Ioudaios and Latin Iudaeus , from which the Old French giu was derived after dropping the letter "d", and later became the English word Jew."

So according to this, he was both a Jew and a Hebrew.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As the story goes, Jesus was a descent of Tyrant David who was as Jewish (and Hebrew) as they come. In those days, it was taboo for Jews to marry Gentiles, and doing so would have disqualified Jesus from coming from that line. Hence, Jesus would have had to be all Jewish--and Hebrew.

Not that it matters. The whole Jesus account was made up to provide a means for joke-hova to enslave us. Jesus really foreshadows communism, and anyone waiting for the second coming is actually waiting for global communism instead. Don't believe me? Just try reading documents on the core doctrine of communism and compare with the core doctrine of Christi-SCAM-ity. Sex regulated, slavery and torture condoned, women relegated to being scum, personal property discouraged and poverty exalted--both Christi-SCAM-ity and communism feature these. Is that the salvation you want? It is what you get if you keep on worshiping Jesus, Jewish or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit