What is the WATCHTOWER'S timeline for getting out of Brooklyn?

by Think About It 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

I don't know any details myself, but I was wondering what is the Watchtower's timeline for getting completely out of Brooklyn? I know they have been building a new HQ in Patterson.(I think) They have also been selling many Brooklyn properties. Is the new HQ complete yet? Have the main Watchtower buildings been sold already? Has the Watchtower given any details about any of this?

• rip van winkle
  • out4good3
    out4good3

They have long range multi-year plans that probably span into the next decade for getting out.

Why do you ask?

Wouldn't your time be better spent out in service doing all you can for jehovah now?

You know, armegeddon a just around the corner?

• pixel
    pixel

Warwick, New York: This complex will serve as the new world headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses . Existing empty buildings have been removed from the site. The Witnesses have obtained a parcel of land 10 kilometers (6 mi) away, in Tuxedo, New York, to stage machinery and building materials. The relevant local authorities have accepted the final environmental impact statement for the project. Once the site plan is approved, an application will be made for building permits. In the meantime, the world headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses continues to operate from Brooklyn, New York.

From here: http://www.jw.org/en/news/by-region/americas/united-states/wallkill-warwick-projects/

• therevealer
    therevealer

It's eminent!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The real question is;

Is the rumored Armaggedon bunker complex (underneath the new upstate HQ) ready for its intended occupants?

• sspo
    sspo

It's just around the corner! You will live to see it!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

2018 - providing the planning consents are given, the proposed sales of Brooklyn properties continue smoothly, and no one else gets awarded million$ for being sexually abused!

• BU2B
    BU2B

Within the 21st century

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm doing a little wishful thinking here but I hope they go bankrupt with a half built headquarters, being forced to hand over all their property, as a testimony to 'the stupidity of finding end of the world dates in the bible and basing your whole future on them'. Or a as a testimony to 'don't have delusional people run a corporation'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit