Questions and Answers from T.F.D.S. Browboy

by Este 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heaven
    Heaven

self-employed

Same advice applies. Anyone wanting to hire you or purchase your goods or services can do Google.

• Este
    Este

self-employed

same advice applies. Anyone wanting to hire you or purchase your goods or services can do Google.

I appreciate your advice as I am aware of identity theft, however my name is so common that many share it. Estephan Leuese is not a common name as it belongs soley to me....thank you anyway

• Este
    Este

Este= East

Phan=Land of the Elephants

Leuese=Out of the tribe of Levi, where the faithful and discreet slave has originated

leĀ·vi

/'le?vi/

1. (in the Bible) A Hebrew patriarch, third son of Jacob and Leah.
    2. Primo (1919-87), Italian writer. He wrote about his experiences as a survivor of Auschwitz.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

It has nothing to do with theft. It has everything to do with identifying/correlating what you are posting here with your name. However, it is too late now. Carry on.

• Este
    Este

It has nothing to do with theft. It has everything to do with identifying/correlating what you are posting here with your name. However, it is too late now. Carry on.

I am here to be known as proof of the end times........I need to leave, have a good afternoon nice chatting with you. Talk to you soon perhaps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit