Dumb line in Bible Study presentation in July 2013 KM

by Richard_I 17 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I did have one situation at the door that I paid for. The presentation, and a rather long winded presentation that eventually asks, "If there is one thing in the world you would like to change, what would it be?" The answer? "Stop people from knocking on my door." I then made a sound like a drum set after a joke. The householder laughed. I laughed. She said "have a nice morning" and closed the door. I got the silent treatment for most of the day

• tiki
    tiki

awesome one - wha happ!!! that's a classic!

• wasblind
    wasblind

One of the most embarrasing things I had to endure , was my ex wife making a presentation at the door. Starint with a faulty baseless line from the WT.

All the while , maintaining that stupid grinn on my face so people could see that jehovah's people are a happy people______ Wha Happened

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Relatives of a JW friend of mine called the grin, the sign that nobody was home

• Terry
    Terry

off topic question for wasblind: Do two different persons post under your avatar? Sometimes the "voice" and content change dramatically.

Thanks.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming......

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

Assuming that one does believe in God, how does one go about knowing what prayers God listens to? How presumptous of the JWs according the quotes from Blondie.

• wasblind
    wasblind

No Terry ,

I happen to enjoy Wha Happens post and responded that's all

He's not a bore

If you read Wha Happens post you can see I quoted HIM, I am not a man

and don't have a wife

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

YEA! I'm not boring!

Share this

Google+