Their is no evidence/record of Jesus ever using Gods personal name , let alone making that personal name known during his 33 years of life on earth.

by smiddy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

John 17 :26 States "I have made your name Known ". . Just where and how many times in the Christian Greek Scriptures has Jesus made the personal name of God known . ? He has had 33 years to do so you know.

In "The Lords Prayer" / "The Our Father Prayer" Jesus says of God "Let your name be sanctified ", just where, and how many times in the Christian Greek Scriptures does Jesus sanctify or make known the personal name of God ? and again I say he has had 33 years to do so .

Are their instances of the WTB&TS screwing with the minds of Jehovahs Witnesses ,confusing the identitys of Jesus and Jehovah in scripture ?

smiddy

• *lost*
    *lost*

After just learning what the name Jehovah stands for ..... WT been doing a lot of 'screwing' with minds and scripture.

• LV101
    LV101

EXACTLY!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Well, the Watchtower is a master of scriptural manipulation. Smiddy, your questions demand a response. I think, they are very important.

Scott77

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

What DOES Jehovah stand for? My research hasn't revealed anything terrible.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Julia

where was you last night - lol, oh my night is probably your day lol

check out posts going back from about 4hrs ago.

STAY CALM

x

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

What was it called?

• *lost*
    *lost*

I just bumped them for you hun, there is about 4 I think

x

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Huge amount of research on this subject spread over various reputable sources. Ray Franz wrote a whole chapter on it.

Here's a particularly good article: http://www.nazarene-friends.org/pubs/confessions/019.php

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Hey lost, thanks. Verrrrrry interesting. Gives me ideas for research.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit