Mouthy Grace is not well. Please send love.

by return of parakeet 89 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Get better and hang in there --- need you around here.

Tummy troubles --- aren't milk related are they? You don't have to respond just rest.

Love&Hugs to you,

LV

• life is to short
    life is to short

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) from me also. Hope you feel better soon. We need you here so do not get any ideas on going any where OK.

LITS

• still thinking
    still thinking

sending you love Mouthy.......we need you better so you can wind us atheists up again..that was fun!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Mouthy, glad you've got the necessary equipment (throne) so that you can feel better!

• Violia
  • garyneal
    garyneal

Get better soon Grace.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Praying you get well soon sister!
    WE Soooo need you here on JWN!
    (((Hugs)))
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Much love to you, dear Grace!

CoCo

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Violia I ve never heard that one. So good...I just love him...
    You have allbeen so kind with your posts. I cant answer individually .Just know
    tears come reading some of them....But as my Mum used to say"The more you cry the less you pee
    ( Only because she was a cockney she would say wee).So maybe I wont need the throne as much
    tonight

Good night every one,Oh Neomadman I definatly WONT be going to PA this year.
    I will miss it immensly Parakeet may be going he says on the other post ..I am really not
    able to travel 8 hours to get there. Although Sue & Bill,my daughter & son-in-law offered to take me
    But my passport has expired & the States wont letus Cunucks in with out one.
    So Goodnight God bless you all. & as you know I pray for you all every night...so I am gonna let you
    Listen in to my prayer ....No Rocks kiddos
    Dear Heavenly Father,I come before your throne tonight & ask that you be with all these posters
    above. They have ALL been so loving & kind to me all the years I have posted.I believe Jesus Christ
    is the GOD of LOVE...So because ALL have sent me some of their LOVE! it cames from YOU!!!Thank you!
    Please be with them all tonight ,Guide ,lead, & direct them. Thank You Lord for allowing ME to have
    them as friends. In the Name above ALL others Jesus Christ AMEN!!!!
    Good Night all...

Mouthy Grace

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Sweet dreams and good night, Granny Grace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit