What is the best thing that ever happened in your life?

by creativespirit 20 Replies latest jw friends

• creativespirit
    creativespirit

For me it was meeting and marrying my current husband (who had once studied for the Catholic priesthood).

The second best thing was having an affair during my first marriage (to the Bethelite). He said "Oh, this is all wrong. You have to get out of your marriage, and you have to get out of your religion."

The third thing was meeting my best female friend who supported me through it all.

• finally awake
    finally awake

the best thing that ever happened to me was marrying just ron. every good thing that has happened to me since then has been a result of being with him.

• creativespirit
    creativespirit

Congrats FA. Wonderful thing to have a good mate.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Having a beautiful baby girl 35 years ago.

• designs
    designs

Watching my two children born, my son and daughter. They taught me what love is.

• creativespirit
    creativespirit

So glad for you WH. I can only imagine what it is like to have a beloved child. WT spoiled my chances as I had bought into the dogma hook line and sinker and thought it would be ill-advised to have children before the new system of things. I pioneered instead.

Much joy to you and your family.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Watching my two children born, my son and daughter. They taught me what love is.

Boy oh boy, ain't that the truth. When my son was born I was transformed instantly.

• creativespirit
    creativespirit

Ditto what I said to What Happened. So happy for you, Designs. I can only imagine.

• *lost*
    *lost*

CS - wow. lol. glad you found your soul mate.

for me - other than my kids.

Having a breakdown years ago ( funnily enough ) got me away from my husband, allowed me to spent time with my mother before she died and

I have found my soul mate.

• zeb
    zeb

Yes I watched my children born..

Going to College as an adult and earning double Diplomas and be nominated by two lecturers for a state award. Thus I could look back at some of my school time teachers who ridiculed me so ( i am dyslexic) and say "Nah Nah Nah".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit