227 Baptism Questions - Makes Your Head Spin

by Amazing 16 Replies latest jw friends

• detective
    detective

Do you also have to pee in a cup prior to baptism?? Egads! They certainly keep people toiling away for the privledge of gaining god's love.

I'm unfamiliar with this, so pardon if this is a silly question but the book that had these questions also has the answers alongside of them? Yes/no?

• teejay
    teejay

Yes, Detective.

The answers follow the questions in the book, a book that the candidate has... owns... once the determination is made that they qualify as "worthy of being considered" of being baptized. (we've come a long way from the Ethiopian, who simply got dunked, eh?).

Passing this Ultimate Test (one of the stupidest things Jehovah ever came up with) leaves the door open to all sorts of charlatans and perverts.

Who were we talking about, again?

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

wow! Amazing you are certainly doing a good service on this forum to the ones that are thinking about getting baptized.

Yadira

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Wow Amazing, that's amazing. geez.

I wonder how many of those questions Jesus answered correctly when John baptized him?

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

OH ps,plum of the dumb as cat shit class

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Detective: the 'organized' book with all the questions is on Kent's site, click on the pretty green cover and download it. It is a must-have, you haven't lived untill you;ve seen:

1) how 'out of context the 'supporting' <gag> <choke> scriptures have been taken

2) how little the student about to be baptized actually knows about what is in store for him.

<sigh>

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

oh btw DUNG!! dang that was fast! pakage just came in this evening..i'll be playing in a bit. Thank You SOOOOO much (((((DUNG))))

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• detective
    detective

Thanks for all the help. I'll check out kent's site for the org. book.

You learn something new everyday. Even when you don't want to. even when you just want to crawl back into bed...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit