Governing Body theft: Catholic 'magisterium' and kicking CHRIST out of christianity

by Terry 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Terry
    Terry

No, Terry. I am not saying ho hum. The WTBS has been an instrument of evil, destroying many who have come to know that the WT is not the true religion by ruining them from ever trusting God again. This website is living proof of it. I pray for all of you here to be healed.

I find it endlessly fascinating that the Watchtower leaders condemn actions they themselves undertake to perform and yet cannot see themselves

as hypocrites. Yet, the same group of men can identify every single fault in every single member of the religion to the extent they know precisely how to punish them.

If Jehovah loves them---how are THEY objects of discipline?

• Violia
    Violia

I knew as far back as around 1979 that this was where the wts was going- to claim the catholic church place. They changed the ransom doctrine and the baptism-that was all I needed to know. They have been hating on the catholic church since their inception and this is why. They are pretty ambitious.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Terry IF, if, if, if ,if - je-hova is really Satan the devil he's gonna love them boys all the more

• Terry
    Terry

If hubris were the same thing as brains the Governing Body would possess all the genius on the planet.

Instead they possess their ripoff version of Catholic magisterium under the guise of "anointing".

How's that working out for them track-record-wise? Hmmmm?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit