Are we all missing the true 'MARK' of the Wild Beast?

by Newly Enlightened 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Heathen: The newer theories are focused on the end of paper currency and the RFID chip being implanted so they can track your movement all over and control what you buy . Makes sens to me . Only time will tell

BOTH. I have been hearing this theory for along time now, and nothing seems to be getting done about it. My take on this idea is this, to get the entire world to accept such a chip is ludicris, governments would be met with such opposition it would be impossible to impliment such a thing. They can't even stop a war, how could they even manage this.

NOW, lets get the entire world to voluntarily accept a chip, its already in your cell phone, Ipads, note books, some automoblies already have tracking devices in them. Semi-trucks already have them in them. Every street corner has surveilance cameras, with all the tracking devices already in place, what further purpose would a chip in the human body possibly serve? And the above mentioned items, It seems we cannot live with out them!!!!

My personal opinion regarding tracking the money is simply this, some sort of credit/charge card. When your employer pays you it goes to the card, when you purchace an item the transaction is already done, including the paying of the proper taxes. We are already being trained for this. Direct deposit into your bank account, on-line payment of your bills. Even here in N.M U.S.A., Fish and Game has gone completely paperless, if you do not apply online for your hunting permit, you dont go hunting. So in a sense we are already being conditioned to do everything electronicaly, so again what purpose would a chip in the human body serve? we are already voluntairly carrying such a chip .

While everyone is waiting for a big thing that is easly recognizable, all this subtle stuff is sneaking in, and no one squawks about having the mark! Unless your awake and see what is truly going on, you will be caught off guard.

It's the frog in boiling water!!!

Affectionately: Brother of the Hawk ( I will surrender my mind no more, forever )

• heathen
    heathen

brother hawk , once you dig deeper into the conpiracy world you get the facts that show they did use the technology in china and it was IBM that developed the tehcnology . All I can say is they are planning something and every move they make in government is an attack on freedom . I've heard there are public schools that won't admit children that aren't chipped here in the US . Very true we've learned to live with their invasions a little at a time but what they want is complete control and slaves , they are not for and by the people but only represent corporate interest , it's fascism , I think it was hitler the first to use tattoos to identify the people he put in concentration camps . The RFID chip contains information about meidical issues such as blood type so really worked great with the organ harvesting syndicate in china .

• *lost*
    *lost*

Julia

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

People are crazy. If you had any exposure to these groups, you would realize that they are incapable of conspiracy. I could be a conspirator by your theories.

Monetary policy is complex. Well, my prof could not teach so maybe it would be easier with a different prof.

All I can is suggest the Khan Academy again.

There are much more immediate threats to our civil rights and civil liberties that need to be addressed now. After 9/11, Americans gave up many rights for security. The United States has a staggering prison population. Furthermore, there is no justice when one party has unlimited resources and the best lawyers and the other party is poor or middle class with a few resources and a lawyer from a fly by night law school.

Conspiracy theories attract followers with little knowledge of our government and the larger world. I am convinced of three conspiracies:

1. Watergate. 2. James Early Ray was not the sole actor in the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. 3. Weapons of mass destruction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit