How Women are treated in the WTS

by Nowhere 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

I stumbled upon a post made in Dec 5, 2001 10:13, by hawkaw, where there are supposed to be two scanned images on this subject from Awake! - August 22, 1967.

The links to those pictures are now dead, but I would really appreciate if someone here could tell me what was said in them?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

hawk

p.s. - it's makes me sick to read this

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

I hate this kind of CRAP!!!!

The only small cranials are owned by the old farts on the GB!

Sunny..... (shaking with anger)

• b_ster
    b_ster

Ummm... What's with the "spleen and brains"?!!!! and "tearing a piece off"?!! Were they reviewing an advance copy of "Temple of Doom"?

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

Thank you very much hawkaw!

• Wren
    Wren

I wonder who the article writer is? He/they appear impressed with their own big head, oops brain. Had to take a jab at this one.

• seedy3
    seedy3

Hey COOL!!! I think I'l show my wife this article, see if she'll go for it. NOT!

Sheesh what a bunch of STUPID idiots.

I remember something in an article somewhere that said the samething about blacks, I don't know if it was in the WTS publications or not, but I know it used some scientific info that some dips*** came up with, that was almost identical to this 10% smaller brian ect.

Seedy

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

You are welcome Nowhere and welcome to the board.

I find this article absolutely disgusting ..... No .... F___ing disgusting (and I am a guy). I remember when Metatron first discussed this article. Unbelievable I thought. Then I got Maximus to mail me a copy of the whole article.

Then I started looking through the WTS CD ROM in the computer. I could find positive articles on how women have helped the Organization and the work they do for the organization. Yet, I have never found another article that gives different reasons/rationalizations as to why women cannot be in positions of power with the society.

This leads me to a conclusion that these sick old men still rely on this article as the main reasons/rationalizations as to why women should should not be in positions of power.

I'm still looking for a differet article though - that New Light crap. I think Randy, Kent and Osarif should have this on their front pages. Maybe I will do an essay on it one day.

Oh, a final thought. I typed out partial quotes of this article to my JW wannabee friend (who is a woman) and to my wife (non-JW) and did not tell them who wrote it. They were both livid for days after they read it.

hawk

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thanks Hawkaw,

The research they use regarding brain size has also upset many black people. The psychologist who did the research said that white men were more intelligent than any women, but were also more intelligent than black men.

My psychology lecturer laughs at this sort of "research" and suggests that absolutely noone takes it seriously...except for prejudiced idiots. Voila - JWs print it! lol.

Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

That article is unbelievable. I haven't seen anything like this since we read about nazi-Germany in school.

And the way they are presenting it... Words like "evidence" and "certainly" will never have the same meaning again in any of their publications.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit