Secret disfellowshipping in Adsense

by joe134cd 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I was just reading the thread on the secret disfellowshipping of the Menlo Park elders. Obviously the society didn't want the bad press and was hoping to sweep it under the carpet that is why it was secret and the defendants weren't there. To me this is not only unfair but totally bizarre and weird.How can some one be disfellowshiped and yet not know that they are disfellowshiped. Because it was so hush hush we could innocently be associating with one another, and yet at the same time not know that we were not supposed to. So then could I also be disfellowshiped for associating with another disfellowshiped person who realy didn't know that they were disfellowshiped.(I'm guessing in reality they probably did know. But in this example we will say they didn't). To me a secret disfellowshipping sort of undermines the whole concept of disfellowshipping, as isn't the idea of it suppose to warn members in the congregation that he's an unrepentant sinner. Obviously in this case it was to disfellowshiped and everyone was supposed to find out through E.S.P. Sorry just can't get my head around this one. Your comments plz.

• Fernando
    Fernando

When the blinkers are off, along with the rose coloured glasses, it is just a bizarre, absurd and nonsensical cult run by impotent, cowardly, and insane control freaks.

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

happened to me, a speaker phone conversation between the PO and his pal which caught me unawares, cowardly IMO they never made any attempt to meet in person , not real men at all, caused me a lot of problems in regards to a couple of events in the preceding years.

• zeb
    zeb

I keep seeing this Menlo Park thing what is the story please.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"I keep seeing this Menlo Park thing what is the story please"

Zeb- you see at the top of this page, next to "Active Topics", a tab that says "search"?

Click on "Search" and type in "Menlo Park".

Instead of waiting around for someone to do your work for you, you can have an answer within seconds.

Amazing, isn't it?

• The Quiet One
  • The Quiet One
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

Those elders should get a clue and move on. It just shows that anyone is subject to getting df'd

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Jookbeard I have sent u a PM.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I finally used the "search" and looked up the Menlo Park WTS scandal. What a devious, conniving, money grubbing, corrupt, cult the Watchtower religion has become.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit