Aawa think JWN is the cream of the crop

by The Quiet One 1 Replies latest social humour

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

John Hoyle on April 30, 2013 at 8:42 pm said: "Belgian Bloke – Thanks for your question. After we have completed a few of our current projects and the dust settles a little bit, I’m sure that the possibility of setting up some kind of forum will be discussed. Will we try to manage a larger BB type forum like Jehovahs-Witness.net, JehovahsWitnessRecovery.com, or exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com? That is unlikely. Those forums are already the cream of the crop, along with many other fine forums. But we may put up a custom mini-forum that focuses on specific topics and allows for suggestions. In some cases, if we feel a topic needs wider exposure and input, we may suggest that someone go to one of the Big 3 I’ve listed, open a thread, and then share the thread here so we can all follow along and maybe join in. We love polite and constructive discussion." http://aawa.co/blog/a-new-name-and-an-apology/

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

I'd like to highlight this part.. 'In some cases, if we feel a topic needs wider exposure and input, we may suggest that someone go to oneof the Big 3 (which includes Jwn) I’ve listed, open a thread, and then share the thread here so we can all follow along and maybe join in.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit