Please keep it clean!

by Simon 20 Replies latest social relationships

• Simon
    Simon

While the subject "Dating, Relationships & Sex" does include the word 'sex' this does not mean that "anything goes".

While sex can be discussed within reason it is not a place to post explicit topics.

Thanks

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I blame rock and roll.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

What does this mean?
    No sex threads!?!?
    Whats wrong with asking how many people youve been to bed with?
    People can answer or not answer as they see fit.
    How has it been gauged that Butalbees thread is over the top, but others are not?
    this is bloody ridiculous. if you dont mind me saying so.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

i blame drugs!!

even after everything
    you're the queen and i'm the king
    nothing else means anything

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Id rather read Butas sex threads than endless boring treatises nit picking at Watchtower doctrine.
    Thats for bloody sure.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Simon is not saying NO sex threads allowed, but topics like How many blow jobs have you had etc not are really what you would call a proper discussion relating to JW. This is not directed at Butalbee in particular it applies to all.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

(((ang))) and she speaks!! now dont go and delete your post hun!

even after everything
    you're the queen and i'm the king
    nothing else means anything

• Angharad
    Angharad

But that is not to say that non-JW related topics are not welcome. I just think that we need to be aware of who is reading and also lurking here.

• hippikon
    hippikon

What a blow job thread and I missed it! I have to go and find it!

• Room 215
    Room 215

Simon,

I'm with you all the way on this. I revere free speech and open, frank expression as much as anyone, but so much of what's discussed here is sophomoric, high school lockerroom humor.

I mean, we all know how babies are made; who cares what any of us stick what where? There's no dearth of sex-related sites on the internet. What does any of this have to do with the WTBTS and the issues of spirituality, the purportd focus of this site? Or is it that breaking from years of JW repression unleashes a torrent of unexpressed urgings.

That's also why, for all the good this site does, my hat's off to Channel C.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit