New understanding of the GB/FDS

by Awakened at Gilead 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Hahahaha!!! I predicted this 4 years ago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzYJcA1-Q60

Hey there JWD peeps!

A@G

• mind blown
  • Listener
    Listener

Well done, you were right to question the teaching back then, time has shown they were preaching falsely back then. The problem is that the new teaching is even more questionable.

I enjoy your video's and find you clear and direct with your presentations, you have all the makings of an excellant teacher.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I congratulated you on your prescience on the other thread, but it is worth another WELL DONE !

How you doin' Bro ? and your good lady ?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

You're a prophet and you didn't even know it.

• irondork
    irondork

Nice job on the video AAG. I took the opportunity to watch a few of your other videos. Nicely done. Well thought out and presented.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the Governing Body and keep their commandments. For this is the whole obligation of man.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Excellent vid

• excitesinceredetermination
    excitesinceredetermination

Marked so I can share your video with my family, great job!

• cha ching
    cha ching

"The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the Governing Body and keep their commandments.

For this is the whole obligation of man. "

So true, so sad...........

Stephen could question Jesus, "Let me see the holes in your hands."

Abraham & Job & Jonah could all question God.

No so with the Governing Body.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thx, Awakened,,I enjoyed the video and the noted past quotes from WT literature that the FDS in the past was explained as the GB and 'all' other anointed as well.

What perplexes me, I've talked with a few former JWs about this 'new light' about the new WT July 15 explaining now that the FDS is 'only' the GB now, no longer including the rest of so-called anointed partakers. They thought that it was 'always' just the GB. How did they ever get it that way?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit