HELLO, IM NEW HERE

by juanvazquez88 23 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Welcome to the Forum!

As the poster "Village Girl" says, I also came into the JW religion because they claimed they had "special knowledge". Boy, was I misled.

They don't have anything of the sort! All I did was waste too many years in a phoney-baloney religion (which is a cheap knock-off of other religions) listening to non-sensical rules that went against my grain. Well, I pulled myself out of this TRAP and walked OUT. It was the best decision I made.

• flipper
    flipper

JUAN VAZQUEZ- Welcome to the board my friend ! I agree with what ABIBLE STUDENT says. Do yourself a favor and read Steve Hassan's books and it will help you to understand why your DFed wife is still in fear of the WT organization. We are here for you as a support. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Welcome Juan, glad to have you here with us.

Bienvenido al foro , nos alegramos de que estés aquí con nosotros.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Village Girl,

"Eating the cake (or sandwich) before recess" is an idiom for having sex before the right time or marriage. My wife was acussed by her own sister, with no basis, of having done something improper with me. No such a thing, but the elders went ahead with their punishment. In the next visit of the c.o., he told them to lift the punishment and apologize. Well not really, they only used the typical excuse of JW's when they mess up: "the light gets brighter".

Either Juan's wife did something bigger than marrying a "pagan", or the elders are going way too far with the disfellowshipping.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit