Interesting experience last night

by Gojira_101 18 Replies latest jw friends

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Excellent experience. Hope it goes well in helping ones to see the WTS for what it really is.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

ADCMS: you are technically correct, but I detected her approval, otherwise she wouldnt have mentioned it twice with the 2nd as a sort of confirming coincidence.

Anyhoo just for your pleasure I have rephrased it thusly:

Your friends imaginary friend doesnt have a plan for you. There, just thought I'd point out the blindingly obvious.

• Scott77
    Scott77

ADCMS:, thank you for pointing out Witness My Fury's 'little oversight' And you Gojira_101, you was interpretating in what language? I would assume you are bilingual which is something of a plus.

Scott77

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

Gojira_101 wonderful testimony.

Also..don't let any rain on your belief. Unless you experience God...you will never know....and this is something that you should ever have to prove to others. Just know that you know that you know!!!

• mind blown
  • Rufus T. Firefly
    Rufus T. Firefly

Excellent post, Gojira_101! I, for one, am pleased that your faith in God is in tact. I am also pleased to personally know many ex-JWs who neither disassociated themselves nor were disfellowshipped, who simply came to realize that the WTB&TS is nothing more than a destructive authority that actually impedes one's personal relationship with God through Christ. Hold your head high when you read Hans Christian Anderson's The Emperor's New Clothes because you possess the courage to announce that the 'emperor' is naked. The WTB&TS, like so many other organizations, relies on a simple fact for its existence: "You can fool some of the people all of the time. And that's enough!"

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Very interesting

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Ok, there is some kind of glitch and Gojira does appreciate all your comments, but for some reason she cannot comment on her thread and only the first page is coming up.

Weird.

She'll hopefully be able to comment to y'all.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Gojira_101. Awesome and positive post. I hope that something good and positive comes from your JW experience for you and others.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit